This CAT6 Plenum Cable
has a low smoke FEP plenum-rating to install in air plenums and ducts; and is foot-marked cable in an easy-to-use pull box
With gigabit ethernet, broadband, audio/video and security capabilities, our CAT6 Plenum Cable is ideal for network installation in your home, office, or on the entire campus. Foot-marked cable is packaged in a reel-in-box packaging for easier installation.
CAT6 Plenum Cable Specs:
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 specifications by ETL
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- Varying left hand lays to minimize crosstalk
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductor for superior conductivity
- Durable, low smoke, FEP plenum-rated jacket
- Tested to 550 MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat6 550 MHz standards
- CMP-classified for use in air-handling ducts and plenums in accordance with article 800 of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
Why not buy this CAT6 Plenum Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).