This CAT6 Plenum Cable
has a low smoke FEP plenum-rating to install in air plenums and ducts; and is foot-marked cable in an easy-to-use pull box
With gigabit ethernet, broadband, audio/video and security capabilities, our CAT6 Plenum Cable is ideal for network installation in your home, office, or on the entire campus. Foot-marked cable is packaged in a reel-in-box packaging for easier installation.
CAT6 Plenum Cable Specs:
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 specifications by ETL
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- Varying left hand lays to minimize crosstalk
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductor for superior conductivity
- Durable, low smoke, FEP plenum-rated jacket
- Tested to 550 MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat6 550 MHz standards
- CMP-classified for use in air-handling ducts and plenums in accordance with article 800 of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
Why not buy this CAT6 Plenum Cable today?