Our custom made Belden 1694A Cables
with KING BNC 2065-10-9 Connectors are hand made in a shop that is a "Belden Certified Assembler". The Belden 1694A coax used in our BNC cables is 100% sweep tested to conform to SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards. This means it conforms to the requirements for a 3 Gbps signal / serial data interface.
Belden 1694A Cable Features:
- Number of Coax: 1
- RG Type: 6/U
- AWG: 18
- Stranding: Solid
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Material: Unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Plenum (Y/N): N
- Nom. Characteristic Impedance: 75 +/- 1.5 Ohms
Kings Electronics has designed and manufactured broadcast connectors and products for the broadcast industry for over 50 years and this custom made cable uses their 75 Ohm BNC connectors. All the connectors have captive center contacts.
King's BNC Connector Features:
- Superior RF performance - meets or exceeds HDTV standards.
- Designed to accommodate industry leading analog and digital cables from manufacturers like Belden and GepCo.
- 75 Ohm performance suitable for Analog, Serial, Digital, and HDTV applications
- Meets or exceeds SMPTE 292 requirements
- Simple, full crimp design
- Quick connect/disconnect with bayonet coupling
- Full crimp design with standard cable stripping dimensions and crimp tooling.
- Used KTH-5003 Die with KTH-5000 CrimpTool Frame
- Used KTH-2255 Crimp Die with KTH1000 Crimp Tool Frame
- Used Belden 1694A cable
Why not buy a Belden 1694A Cable today?