Our custom made Belden 1694A Cables with KING BNC 2065-10-9 Connectors are hand made in a shop that is a "Belden Certified Assembler". The Belden 1694A coax used in our BNC cables is 100% sweep tested to conform to SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards. This means it conforms to the requirements for a 3 Gbps signal / serial data interface.
Belden 1694A Cable Features:
- Number of Coax: 1
- RG Type: 6/U
- AWG: 18
- Stranding: Solid
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Material: Unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Plenum (Y/N): N
- Nom. Characteristic Impedance: 75 +/- 1.5 Ohms
King's BNC Connector Features:
- Superior RF performance - meets or exceeds HDTV standards.
- Designed to accommodate industry leading analog and digital cables from manufacturers like Belden and GepCo.
- 75 Ohm performance suitable for Analog, Serial, Digital, and HDTV applications
- Meets or exceeds SMPTE 292 requirements
- Simple, full crimp design
- Quick connect/disconnect with bayonet coupling
- Full crimp design with standard cable stripping dimensions and crimp tooling.
- Used KTH-5003 Die with KTH-5000 CrimpTool Frame
- Used KTH-2255 Crimp Die with KTH1000 Crimp Tool Frame
- Used Belden 1694A cable