Our custom made Belden 1694A Cables
with KING BNC 2065-10-9 Connectors are hand made in a shop that is a "Belden Certified Assembler". The Belden 1694A coax used in our BNC cables is 100% sweep tested to conform to SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards. This means it conforms to the requirements for a 3 Gbps signal / serial data interface.
Belden 1694A Cable Features:
- Number of Coax: 1
- RG Type: 6/U
- AWG: 18
- Stranding: Solid
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Material: Unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Plenum (Y/N): N
- Nom. Characteristic Impedance: 75 +/- 1.5 Ohms
Kings Electronics has designed and manufactured broadcast connectors and products for the broadcast industry for over 50 years and this custom made cable uses their 75 Ohm BNC connectors. All the connectors have captive center contacts.
King's BNC Connector Features:
- Superior RF performance - meets or exceeds HDTV standards.
- Designed to accommodate industry leading analog and digital cables from manufacturers like Belden and GepCo.
- 75 Ohm performance suitable for Analog, Serial, Digital, and HDTV applications
- Meets or exceeds SMPTE 292 requirements
- Simple, full crimp design
- Quick connect/disconnect with bayonet coupling
- Full crimp design with standard cable stripping dimensions and crimp tooling.
- Used KTH-5003 Die with KTH-5000 CrimpTool Frame
- Used KTH-2255 Crimp Die with KTH1000 Crimp Tool Frame
- Used Belden 1694A cable
Why not buy a Belden 1694A Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).