Avenview HDM2-PROWALL-T4K 4 Displays 4K Videowall Processor with Audio Support and Rotation
The Avenview HDM2-PROWALL-T4K 4 port HDMI video wall processor with UHD 4K@60 4:4:4 support, its one of the first videowall processor to accept an input of up to TRUE 4K@60 from a source device. Equipped with 4 four HDMI outputs processing the input signal pixel to pixel with a vivid, clear and crisp picture without resolution loss onto Full HD displays.
This unit can be used as a dedicated 2x2 video wall at UHD 4K@60 or 1080p with rotation, different preset or custom layouts. Bonus feature this unit can support cascading through software to allow using multiple units to create a larger videowall 3x3 with stunning clarity using the same UHD 4K@60 input for displaying content on your flat panel displays or projectors.
Bundled with its own control software the user can simply configure different layouts for any solution such as 1x1, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2 and mosaic. The HDM2-PROWALL-T4K can accept both DVI/HDMI source inputs/outputs, made with the embedded scaler that converts signals from either DVI/HDMI source to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors connected to the 4 outputs connectors. Each output resolution can be selected for each display, also settings up to FULL HD 1080p and PC resolutions WUXGA (1920x1200).
Recommended applications include retail digital signage, commercial applications and broadcasting/education/ surveillance systems etc.
Avenview HDM2-PROWALL-T4K HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switch 8X8, Single CAT6 / 3D, Ethernet, POE and IR With 4K Support
- Four DVI/HDMI outputs from 640x480 to 1920x1080, 1920x1200;
- Supports HDMI/DVI input, from 640x480 to 1920x1080@60,UHD 4K@60 4:4:4, interlaced or progressive;
- HDCP compliant (HDCP 2.2 input/HDCP 1.4 output;
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements;
- Supports input rotation at 1080p resolution only;
- Resize, position, zoom output video;
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1080,1920x1200;
- Supports UHD 4K@60 input with layout only in 2x2 mode;
- Each DVI/HDMI output has an independent controllable display area;
- Supports remote control to switch 1x1, 2x2, 1x3 rotate, and 1x4 rotate mode;
- Each output can support OSD control for edge correction;
- Compact size.
- Supports IR remote control;
- Software control through USB and Ethernet;
- Supports Cascading through software multiple units 3x3 mode;
Why not buy this Avenview HDM2-PROWALL-T4K 4 Displays 4K Videowall Processor with Audio Support and Rotation today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).