Atlona AT-GAIN-60 Stereo / Mono Power Amplifier - 60 Watts
The Atlona Gain™ 60 (AT-GAIN-60) is a compact power amplifier designed for low or high impedance applications. A mode selector switch allows the Gain 60 to deliver two channels of 30 watts each into 4 or 8 ohms, or a single channel of 60 watts at 24, 70, or 100 volts. This Class D amplifier is energy efficient and ENERGY STAR qualified, and is also convection cooled without the need for fans. Additionally, the Gain 60 is UL 2043 plenum rated, allowing convenient yet discreet installation in a plenum airspace above a drop ceiling. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided for system design versatility. The Gain 60 is controllable via TCP/IP or RS-232, and can be integrated with Atlona AV switchers and OmniStream™ AV systems for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications.
Atlona AT-GAIN-60 Stereo / Mono Power Amplifier - 60 Watts Applications:
- Meeting rooms, huddle rooms, and classrooms - The Gain 60 can receive audio from an AV switcher or DSP, and then feed the audio to program speakers on the front wall, or a distribution of ceiling speakers.
- Plenum airspaces - The Gain 60 can easily be concealed above a drop ceiling, minimizing the need for AV equipment space in a room.
Atlona AT-GAIN-60 Stereo / Mono Power Amplifier - 60 Watts Features:
- Selectable low or high impedance operation
- 2 x 30 watts @ 4 or 8 ohms
- 1 x 60 watts @ 24, 70, or 100 volts
- Selectable balanced and unbalanced audio inputs
- Class D efficient amplifier design
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Convection cooled - no need for fans
- UL 2043 plenum rated - allows installation above commercial drop ceilings
- Automatic standby, configurable from 5 to 25 minutes of inactivity, to minimize power consumption
- Rear panel input level control
- Integrated protection circuitry automatically activates in the event of clipping, short circuit, thermal overload, and more
- Bass and treble tone controls
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control of volume level, muting, and tone controls
- Ideal for IP-based control from Atlona Velocity™ Control System
- Front panel button controls for input selection, mute, and volume control
- Front panel signal status LEDs for power, input selection, mute, and real-time volume level
- Compact, rack-mountable enclosure
- Optional AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf - recommended for rack installation
- Includes installation guide, captive screw connectors, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
Why not buy this Atlona AT-GAIN-60 Stereo / Mono Power Amplifier - 60 Watts today?
FAQQ: Why should I buy this Atlona product from HDTV Supply?
HDTV Supply & Atlona have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2003 and even with their prior company, Len Expo. We are a Premier Authorized Partner & have a signed contract directly with Atlona. If you buy an Atlona product from an unauthorized source you will not get any warranty support, tech support, nor any of the below.
Buying An Atlona Product from HDTV Supply Gets You:
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you a 10-year Atlona warranty with any Atlona product you buy from us. It is always best to register your product with Atlona at Product Registration so they have your equipment on file if you have any problems.
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you Free Lifetime HDTV Supply U.S. based Telephone Tech Support at 800-841-9238 with any Atlona product you buy from us
- Free Next Day Advance Replacement
- Free shipping when order is >$500
- When you buy an Atlona product from us and you need to call Atlona directly (877-536-3976) they provide you these hours of operation:
- U.S. Monday - Friday 5AM to 5PM PST
- U.S. Saturday - 7AM to 5PM PST
- U.K. Support is at +44 (0)118 380-0430 from Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM (GMT)
- 99% on Atlona products are in stock and ship the same day
- You can buy Atlona products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account as well as PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Atlona products
- You will find all Atlona User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Atlona products
- If their is an Atlona firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Atlona products at our site
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing assuring you a perfect unit when you get it.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance assuring you of a replacement unit being sent to you if you receive it and it is broken in shipping
HDTVSupply.com has sold and supported 1,000s of Atlona products and have shipped these products to over 50 worldwide countries. We are one of the oldest and most trusted Atlona resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy an Atlona product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).