HDTV Supply's WolfPack™ 16x16 Audio Matrix Switcher is a professionally designed high-performance broadband intelligent matrix switch device. The 16x16 Audio Matrix Switcher outputs have any channel distribution function. It can arbitrarily choose one output or multiple outputs to one display device or one output. The input signal can choose one output or multiple simultaneous output. This 16x16 Channel Audio Matrix Switcher can be widely used in multimedia digital conference rooms, multimedia teaching, multi-functional lecture halls, command and control centers, hotels, audio-visual exhibition halls, large-screen projection display projects and other occasions.
16x16 Audio Matrix Switcher Feature:
- 16 - R/L RCA video signal inputs
- 16 - R/L RCA video signal output, fully cross-switchable
- Can be fully cross-switched synchronously or asynchronously with video
- Using the latest 32-bit ARM9 embedded processor
- Using 500M high-bandwidth chip, with long-line drive function
- Independent development of high-resolution display design circuit
- Using signal long-distance transmission distortion gain compensation technology
- Using Digital Synchronous Identification Processing (DSIP) technology
- Built-in round-robin switching function and ca set interval time and channel arbitrarily
- Built-in 32 sets of scene storage function that can be operated directly on the panel or the infrared remote control
- Using programmable logic array circuit (FPGA), performance is more stable
- RCA Audio input and output terminals
- The LCD screen can display the switching status of each channel of the device, the input signal characteristics and other information, which is intuitive and convenient
- This product has the functions of switching memory protection, LCD liquid crystal display, audio and video synchronization or separate asynchronous switching, etc.
- This 16x16 Audio Matrix Switcher is an intelligent device with high reliability. The design adopts fault-tolerant technology and a communication interface circuit with high anti-interference ability to ensure the reliability of communication. It has infrared remote control function and RS232 communication function, which can be easily completed by users Signal switching during the demonstration
- With RS232 communication interface, it can be conveniently used with computer, remote control system or various remote control equipment
- Compatible with codes and instructions of all similar products in the market
- International universal wide voltage design, can adapt to AC 110～240V, 50/60Hz
- High quality, mass production, high compatibility and stability
- Using dual serial port loop connection technology, users no longer worry about not having enough serial ports, and the device can be cascaded up to 256 units
Why not buy this 16x16 Audio Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).