ATEN KH1508AI 8-Port 1 User Cat5 IP KVM Switch
ATEN KH1508AI 8-Port 1 User Cat5 IP KVM Switch offers 8 computer port configurations in a 1U-high housing for convenient rack mounting. They allow local and remote operators to monitor and access the entire enterprise data center over the Internet using a web-based browser.
ATEN KH1508AI 8-Port 1 User Cat5 IP KVM Switch Features:
- High port density - RJ-45 connectors for up to 8 ports in a 1U housing
- A dedicated USB port directly connects to a laptop for easy Console operation
- One bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Sun and Linux
- Superior Video Quality - supports input video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 30 meters, 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 40 meters, and 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz up to 50 meters
- Daisy-chain up to 15 additional units - control up to 128 computers from a single console
- With KVM Adapter Cable KA71xx or KA75xx series
- Up to 64 user accounts
- Up to 32 concurrent logins
- End session feature - administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Local Log Event
- Adapter ID - stores port information allowing administrators to relocate the servers to different ports, without having to reconfigure the adapters and switch
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ATEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Over the NET integration for remote power control
- Firmware upgradeable
- IPv6 capable
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Local Console, Browser, and AP GUIs offer a unified Multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape)
- Browser-based UI in Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without the need for Java to be pre-installed
- Panel Array Mode
- Keyboard broadcast - keyboard input can be duplicated on all the attached servers
- Advanced Security
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- Supports TLS 1.2 data encryption and RSA 2048-bit certificates to secure users log in from browser
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of DES, 3DES, AES, RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse and video data encryption
- IP/MAC Filter for enhanced security protection
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full screen or scalable video display
- Message Board for communication among remote users
- Mouse DynaSync - automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- Exit Macros support
- BIOS-level access
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KH1508AI 8-Port 1 User Cat5 IP KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).