ATEN KL1508AIN 8-Port 19in. Dual Rail CAT5 LCD KVM over IP Switch
ATEN KL1508AIN 8-Port 19in. Dual Rail CAT5 LCD KVM over IP Switch is a control unit that allows secure access up to 8 computers from a single KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. It consists of an integrated LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable retractable sliding housing.
The LCD and keyboard/touchpad modules slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data center, the keyboard/touchpad module slides back to hide away when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back - flush against the rack - allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity.
ATEN KL1508AIN 8-Port 19in. Dual Rail CAT5 LCD KVM over IP Switch Features:
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- Integrated KVM console with 17in. or 19in. LED-backlit LCD monitor in a Dual Rail housing
- A single console controls up to 8 computers
- Daisy chain up to 15 additional KVM switches to control up to 128 computers
- One bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Space-saving RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- KVM adapter cables designed with automatic conversion to allow flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB, Sun and serial) to control all computer types
- Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard, and USB or PS/2 mouse)
- Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun and Serial
- Supports external USB mouse
- Dual Rail housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in 1U of rack space
- Dual Rail - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Console lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
- LCD power button helps save energy and prolong displays麓 life
- Compatible KVM switches: KH1508A/KH1516A, KH0116, ACS1208A/ACS1216A, CS1708A/CS1716A, KH1508/KH1516
- Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 concurrent remote logins
- End session feature - administrators can terminate any running session
- Adapter ID - stores port information allowing administrators to relocate servers to different ports, without having to reconfigure the adapters and switch
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Remote power control for attached Power Over the NET™ devices
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Local Log Event
- Firmware upgradeable
- IPv6 capable
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Easy computer selection via pushbuttons, Hotkey Mode, OSD (OnScreen Display), and Browser-based GUI
- Local Console, Browser, and AP GUIs offer a unified multi language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without the need for Java to be pre-installed
- Panel Array Mode™
- Keyboard broadcast - keyboard input can be duplicated on all the attached servers
- Local Console only
- Advanced Security
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- Supports SSL 128-bit data encryption and RSA 1024-bit certificates to secure users log in from browser
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, and video data encryption
- IP/MAC Filter support for enhanced security protection
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other
- Mouse DynaSync™ - automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- On-screen keyboard with multi language support
- BIOS-level access
- Keyboard Language support: English (US), English (UK), French, German, German (Swiss), Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Traditional Chinese
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KL1508AIN 8-Port 19in. Dual Rail CAT5 LCD KVM over IP Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).