ATEN KA8278 VGA/HDMI KVM over IP Console Station is a standalone console that replaces PC or NB, enabling users to remotely access, monitor and control all servers connected to multiple ATEN KVM over IP switches* with impenetrable security against virus threats. It also supports various data encryption methods, ensuring impervious data protection. The KVM over IP Console Station can be deployed anywhere instant access is needed and stringent security required, ideal for applications such as studios, offices, data centers, broadcast stations, control rooms, or network operations centers (NOC).
The KA8278 supports USB mouse/keyboard and two USB ports for Virtual Media function, and supports 1 VGA plus 1 HDMI video outputs at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz. The KA8278 also enables users to multitask across two displays with a single keyboard and mouse.
In addition, the KVM over IP Console Station provides Panel Array Mode™ function, enabling administrators to monitor the video output of up to 64 servers simultaneously. The feature makes it possible for previewing the content of all the ports at the same time, which is especially suitable for environments such as manufacturing and surveillance that often require monitoring of a much higher number of ports.
The KVM over IP Console Station can be set on a desk, mounted on a wall or at the rear of a rack with its spacesaving 0U rack mount design. It is flexible and easy to install, and provides a GUI with multi-language interface for device management, user profile customization, as well as hassle-free configuration for large deployments
ATEN KA8278 VGA/HDMI KVM over IP Console Station Features:
- A standalone Java-free console that replaces PC or NB, enabling users to remotely access and control ATEN KVM over IP switches*
- Impenetrable security against virus threats and impervious data protection
- Single sign-on to consolidate the management of multiple ATENKVM over IP switches
- Advanced FPGA graphics processor - with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Supports 1 VGA plus 1 HDMI video outputs - enables users to multitask across two displays with a single keyboard and mouse
- Panel Array Mode™ - allows administrators to monitor the video output of up to 64 servers on one screen simultaneously
- Supports Virtual Media
- Wall Mountable - standard mounting kit included
- Space-saving 0U rack mount design for rear rack mounting
- GUI with multi-language interface
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA8278 VGA/HDMI KVM over IP Console Station today?
ATEN KA8278 VGA/HDMI KVM over IP Console Station Specifications:
|Video||1 x HDB-15 Female|
1 x HDMI Female
|RS-232||1 x DB-9 Male|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Audio||2 x Audio Jack Female|
|LAN Ports||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Keyboard||1 x USB Type-A Female|
|Mouse||1 x USB Type-A Female|
|USB Port||2 x USB Type-A Female|
|Cascade Port||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Power||1 x Push button|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Push button|
|Video||1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||DC 5V:6.53W:56.18BTU|
|Operating Temperature||0 -40?C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60?C|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.80 kg ( 1.76 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||17.42 x 15.54 x 2.88 cm |
(6.86 x 6.12 x 1.13 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|