ATEN KA7178 USB VGA/Audio Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Dual Output Cable connects the KVM switch to the video, USB and audio ports of the target computer. In addition to Virtual Media support, it provides two Cat 5e/6 connectors, allowing a computer to connect to two ALTUSEN Matrix KVM switches. This allows consoles on different switches access to the same computer.
ATEN KA7178 USB VGA/Audio Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Dual Output Features:
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Dual Cat 5e/6 connections
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer OS types (Windows, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- Audio enabled
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA7178 USB VGA/Audio Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Dual Output today?
ATEN KA7178 USB VGA/Audio Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Dual Output Specifications:
|Link||2 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||1 x USB Type A Male|
1 x HDB-15 Male
2 x Mini Stereo Plug
|Weight||0.17 kg ( 0.37 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.10 x 5.60 x 2.12 cm |
(3.58 x 2.2 x 0.83 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|