This A-to-D converter
can be used as a device for a variety of applications such as 5.1 DVD presenting, Mini Disc recording, and many others. It will also convert a Composite (Yellow RCA) input into an S-Video output.
Use it to connect analog devices to digital inputs with the Digital converter. Now you can hook up legacy audio equipment outputs such as CD players, Cassette/tape players or radio tuners to coaxial or optical digital inputs such as Mini disc recorders, digital receivers/decoders.
Also, its unique passive design converts composite video to S-Video or vice versa without degrading vide quality
A-to-D converter Technical Features and Specifications:
- RCA-type A/V Jacks: connect audio cable with RCA-type audio plugs to convert analog signal to optical signal or PCM signal
- Optical Jack: connect digital optical cable to provide interference-free and distrotion-free signal transmission
- S-video Jack: improve the picture sharpness(resolution)and color artifacts to transmits the best picture of your video
- SYNC REC OFF/ON offer synchronous recording option from CD/tape to MD, to keep the overdubbed parts in synchronization with the recorded tracks
- Power Supply:DC 9V, 250mA Analog input level:-10 dBm
- Synchronous Recording Activation: 1 Second Interval
- Video Insertion Loss: 2.0 dB Max
- Dimensions: 28 X 105 X 109mm
- Weight: 1.08 lb
. Why not buy this A to D converter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).