Adder RC4-8P8C RC4 Remote Keypad for Use with AV4PRO-DVI and CCS4USB
RC4 Remote Keypad for use with AV4PRO-DVI and CCS4USB is a KVMA switch that supports the sharing of Digital Video and USB between several sources with much adaptability and providing high-res screens and USB peripherals. This is designed to allow 4 computers with the display Port technology, to be controlled with one KVM console. While this exclusive technology enables instantaneous and reliable hotkey switching, it also allows the functioning of extra keys and features of improved keyboards and mouse. This uses the Adder's True Emulation Technology and aids the continuous emulation of USB HID (Low and Full speed) devices to every computer. Providing the user with impeccable flexibility to assign particular peripherals to different computers, the ADDER View comprises of two self-sufficiently switchable USB 2.0 channels; the (Low, Full and High speed) and an audio channel.
Why not buy this Adder RC4-8P8C RC4 Remote Keypad for Use with AV4PRO-DVI and CCS4USB today?
Adder RC4-8P8C RC4 Remote Keypad for Use with AV4PRO-DVI and CCS4USB Specifications:
- Software Compatibility: Operates with all known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS, NetWare etc.
- Computer Connections at Switch: USB 2.0 Type B, DisplayPort, 3.5mm stereo jack
- Resolution: All resolutions up to 5MP per head (eg 2560x1920 4.92M3-R)
- Local KVM Console Connection: Video: Display Port, 2 x USB Type A, Switched USB: 2 x USB2.0 Type A, Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Other Connections: Options (flash upgrade, sync with other AV4PRO-DP and RS232 triggered power switches): Modular 10P10C
- Physical Design: 1U high metal case 233mm (w), 115mm (d), 44mm (h)
- Power: 2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz input to power adapter, 5VDC 2A output from power adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C / 32 to 104 deg F
- Approvals: CE, FCC
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder RC4-8P8C RC4 Remote Keypad for Use with AV4PRO-DVI and CCS4USB or Call 800-841-9238