Adder AVX1008-US CATx 1x8 KVMA Switch
Adder AVX1008-US CATx 1x8 KVMA Switch is an 8-port secure KVM via CATx switch that provides local and remote access for a user that wishes to control up to 8 multi-platform servers. A 'plug-and-play', half width1U appliance, the AdderView AVX1008 is a self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated power control, faultless video quality and CD quality audio.
Adder AVX1008-US CATx 1x8 KVMA Switch Features:
- Control up to 8 computers, via local and remote access (LAN or WAN) - single user
- High video quality (1920 x 1200) with full DDC support
- USB style local console connection
- CATx extension port for remote user and easy cascade
- Stereo digital audio at CD quality (44.1kHz, 16-bit, stereo)
- Integrated cascade port (located on front of unit) enables cascades using CATx cable only
- Cascade port can also be used to connect a remote user station (X100 or X200) up to 1000ft / 300m away, thereby supporting a remote user
- Supports switch to computer distances of 33ft / 10m at Full HD resolution
- Is fully compatible with the new X200 series remote units that support USB keyboards and mice
- Two units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space
Why not buy this Adder AVX1008-US CATx 1x8 KVMA Switch today?