Adder AVX4016-US 4 User, 16-port KVM switch
Adder AVX4016-US 4 User, 16-port KVM switch is a secure, KVM via CATx switch that provides 4 concurrent local, remote users with BIOS-level control of up to 16 multiplatform servers. A "plug-and-play", 1U appliance, the AdderView AVX4016 is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated remote power control, faultless quality video and optional CD quality audio.
Adder AVX4016-US 4 User, 16-port KVM switch Features:
- 16 CATx computer connections, 4 simultaneous users (1x local PS/2 or USB, 4 x remote over CATx)
- Exceptionally high video performance to local (1900 x 1440), and remote (1600 x 1200) users
- True multi-platform support
- Flash upgradeable CIMs available for PS/2, USB and Legacy Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Country code reporting
- DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
- Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up
- Optional CD quality audio when using correct Computer Interface Module (CIM)
- Power control functions supported via dedicated serial port
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- Global users (IP version only - AVX4016IP) can chose between HTTP or RealVNC for highly secure connections and high performance.
Why not buy this Adder AVX4016-US 4 User, 16-port KVM switch today?