The Adder ALAV200T-US is a compact solution for connecting audio or video signals to display. It is an audio video extender, featuring point to point transmitter with serial that transports CD quality digital stereo audio and high resolution video across installations up to 2000ft in width. It features full RS232 support video display panels which can be controlled and interrogated remotely. This product is brought fully with Adder DM (Display Manager) software. This latest application makes you able to control VDU power, video and audio possible from the transmitter. Also, it allows you to interrogate the status and dynamics of the video panel. The Adder's 'Open Architecture' policy enables you to use any third party signage control system with this device.
Adder ALAV200T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Point Transmitter with Serial Features:
- Crystal clear digital audio quality at 44.1kHz Stereo
- Crisp, sharp, fully saturated video quality even at 1000ft
- Resolution up to 1600x1200@60Hz
- Compact size
- Compact rack-mountable chassis for large installations
- Receiver units with fully adjustable de-skew ensuring maximum video quality
- Cascade transmitters to support up to 64 VDUs from a single source
- Dual video/audio output on the receiver supports back to back monitors applications
Why not buy this Adder ALAV200T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Point Transmitter with Serial today?
Adder ALAV200T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Point Transmitter with Serial Specifications:
- Video Resolutions: HD 1920x1080 at distances up to 100 meters/325 feet, 1280 x 1024 at distances up to 300 meters/1000 feet. Extension distance Up to 300 meters/1000 feet using CATx (x=5,5e,6,7).
- Extension technology: Differential analogue signaling for video signals.
- Cable Equalization: Finely adjustable cable equalization amplifiers enable the video sharpness and brightness to be independently adjusted using the dials on the side of the receiver units. Integral DeSkew (ADDER Link AV101R only): Skew compensation adjustments can be made using the two rotary dials on the ADDER Link AV101R receiver unit. The first dial affects the relationship between green and blue color signals, the second red and green. The cable skew is produced due to wire length differences between different twisted pairs in a CATx cable that arise due to the different twist rates used to reduce signaling cross talk. The amount of cable skew seen depends on the cable type used and the cable length. The ADDER Link AV101R provides up to 62ns of DeSkew with a fine 2ns resolution. This means that high-resolution video can be accurately DeSkewed even at long cable distances. The DeSkew supports 300MHz bandwidths, which means that the DeSkew function does not adversely affect the video quality.
- Indicators: The remote and local units are fitted with two indicators; red shows the presence of power into the module, green indicates the presence of a video input.
- Audio: Transmitted as digital signals to ensure high fidelity and low noise levels. Phase locked sampling clocks ensure that there are no unwanted clicks when no sound is being played.
- Rack mount options: Both the local (computer-end) and remote (display-end) units may be rack mounted in the ADDER Link AV Series rack mount chassis. The chassis enable 16 units to be mounted in 3U of 19-inch rack space. The units are rack mounted using the optional rack mount faceplate. Connectors (ADDER Link AV100T)
- 1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female connector for video input and 1 x light green 3.5mm audio jack for audio input.
- 1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female connector for video output and 1 x light green 3.5mm audio jack for audio output or cascade to additional ADDER Link AV100T.
- 1 x RJ45 connector for CATx cable connection.
- 2.5mm DC jack for power adapter.
- Connectors (ADDER Link AV100R): 2 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female connector for video output and 2 x light green 3.5mm audio jack for audio output. 1 x RJ45 connector for CATx cable connection. 2.5mm DC jack for power adapter.
- Physical (All ADDER Link AV units): Metal case (steel and stainless steel), 98mm x 95mm x 25mm. Power: All ADDER Link AV units are powered by an external 5V DC, 2A power supply with IEC power cable connection. A country specific power cord is provided. Alternatively 4 units can be powered using a 4amp power supply and the Adder "squid" cable.
- Spike suppression: All ADDER Link AV units are fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Display Data Channel: DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the local monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
- Optional accessories: ALAV - Series rack mount chassis (part code: ALAV-RMK-CHASSIS), rack mount plate for local/remote unit (part codes: ALAV-RMK-FACIA). Adder 4amp power supply and "squid" cable to power 4 ALAV units (part code ALAV-PDM-KIT).
- Approvals: FCC class A, CE marked.
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Usage: 5VDC at 500mA.
- Temperature Tolerance: 0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
- Humidity Tolerance: 5 to 60% non-condensing
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder ALAV200T-US AV 200 Series Extender Point to Point Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238