The ALAV101R-US is high-end extender receiver from the Adder AV 100 series which can duplicate AV input from transmitter for 2 video and 2 audio outputs. It features a unique Integrated skew adjustment system which means that the receiver can be located further from the transmitter and/or can still cope with higher video resolutions. You may use it as a standalone or rack mount 16 modules across 3U Đ it can be connected to more number of receiver using the local cascade port for a cascaded effect. The ALAV101R-US can extend audio and video signals across a single CATx cable and supports a high fidelity clickless digital audio.
Adder ALAV101R-US AV 100 Series Extender Receiver with Deskew outputs To 2 Displays Features:
- Video quality at resolutions up to 1920x1080 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Independent sharpness and brightness control
- All metal construction
- Features local cascade port for other receivers to be cascaded from the original receiver
- Use with receiver up to 300m from AdderLink AV100T or AdderLink AV104T transmitters
- Duplicates input from transmitter allowing for 2 video and 2 audio outputs
Why not buy this Adder ALAV101R-US AV 100 Series Extender Receiver with Deskew outputs To 2 Displays today?
Adder ALAV101R-US AV 100 Series Extender Receiver with Deskew Outputs To 2 Displays Specifications:
- Video Resolutions: HD 1920x1080 at distances up to 100 metres/325 feet, 1280 x 1024 at distances up to 300 metres/1000 feet. Extension distance Up to 300 meters/1000 feet using CATx (x=5,5e,6,7).
- Extension technology: Differential analogue signalling for video signals.
- Cable Equalisation: Finely adjustable cable equalisation amplifiers enable the video sharpness and brightness to be independently adjusted using the dials on the side of the receiver units.
- Indicators: The remote and local units are fitted with two indicators; red shows the presence of power into the module, green indicates the presence of a video input.
- Audio: Transmitted as digital signals to ensure high fidelity and low noise levels. Phase locked sampling clocks ensure that there are no unwanted clicks when no sound is being played.
- Rack mount options: Both the local (computer-end) and remote (display-end) units may be rack mounted in the ADDERLink AV Series rack mount chassis. The chassis enable 16 units to be mounted in 3U of 19-inch rack space. The units are rack mounted using the optional rack mount faceplate.
- Spike suppression: All AdderLink AV units are fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Package contents: All AdderLink AV Series come with the necessary IEC style power supply and power cord, safety and installation leaflet, CD manual, stick on rubber feet. (Note: the rack panels are not inlcuded and need to be purchased seperatly as required.
- Approvals: FCC class A, CE marked
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Usage: 5VDC at 500mA.
- Temperature Tolerance: 0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
- Humidity Tolerance: 5 to 60% non-condensing
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder ALAV101R-US AV 100 Series Extender Receiver with Deskew outputs or Call 800-841-9238