Adder AL-IPEPS IPEPS KVM over IP Solution, Single User, Single Port
Adder AL-IPEPS IPEPS KVM over IP Solution, Single User, Single Port delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to computer management. IPEPS is a powerful and flexible KVM-via-IP gateway that enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The unit uses Real VNC client software and Adventiq Inside on-chip KVM over IP technology that is specifically designed for secure and extremely high performance KVM via IP applications.
The AdderLink IPEPS delivers a non-blocking global solution by providing each computer with a dedicated KVM-over-IP gateway for enterprise KVM solutions. This can be enhanced by using the ADDER.NET Enterprise management software that provides a centralized and secure user access management interface. Where a KVM switch exists without KVM-via-IP functionality, the AdderLink IPEPS is ideal for adding global management capabilities.
Increasing numbers of computers are being used in remote, stand alone applications such as ATMs and digital signage devices. The unit's incredibly small palm size makes it perfect for remote management and control of dispersed computers, meaning that many tasks that would have required an expensive site visit can now be done from anywhere.
Adder AL-IPEPS IPEPS KVM over IP Solution, Single User, Single Port Features:
- Interface powered, optional external PSUs available for purchase
- Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
- High performance VGA video up to 1600 x 1200 (RealVNC) or 1280 x 1024 (HTTPS)
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication), with added encryption of RealVNC.
- Supports exclusive access mode or up to 4 simultaneous users
- Up to 16 user profiles and access data logging
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
- Virtual media support (via USB)
- Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
- Can be used as a KVM front end - compatible with most third party KVM switches
- IPEPS DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console access
- Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
Why not buy this Adder AL-IPEPS IPEPS KVM over IP Solution, Single User, Single Port today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).