Adder AL-IPEPS-DA AdderLink ipeps Dual Access KVM over IP Extender
The AdderLink ipeps AL-IPEPS-DA KVM over IP dual access unit which is part of Adder's IP Engine per Server or "ipeps" concept that delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to computer management.
The IPEPS DA is a powerful and flexible KVM-via-IP gateway contained with in a palm sized unit which enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The AdderLink ipeps uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM via IP applications. This IP unit uses Adventiq Inside on-chip KVM over IP technology, enabling it to be an extremely high performance solution despite its compact size.
For Enterprise KVM solutions the AdderLink ipeps provides a non-blocking global solution by providing each computer with a dedicated KVM-via-IP engine. This can be enhanced by using the ADDER.NET Enterprise management software that provides a centralized and secure user access management interface. Where a KVM switch exists without KVM-via-IP functionality, the AdderLink ipeps is ideal for adding global management capabilities.
Increasing numbers of computers are being used in remote, stand alone applications such as ATMs and digital signage play out devices. The incredibly small size of the AdderLink ipeps makes it perfect for remote management and control of dispersed computers, meaning that many tasks that would have required an expensive site visit can now be done from anywhere.
Adder AL-IPEPS-DA AdderLink ipeps Dual Access KVM over IP Extender Features:
- Interface powered, optional external PSUs available for purchase
- Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
- High performance VGA video up to 1600 x 1200 (RealVNC) or 1280 x 1024 (HTTPS)
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication), with added encryption of RealVNC.
- Supports exclusive access mode or up to 4 simultaneous users
- Up to 16 user profiles and access data logging
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
- Virtual media support (via USB)
- Up to 8 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
- Can be used as a KVM front end - compatible with most third party KVM switches
- iPEPS DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console access
- Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
Why not buy this Adder AL-IPEPS-DA AdderLink ipeps Dual Access KVM over IP Extender today?