Actiontec ECB6250 MoCA 2.5 Network Adapter
Actiontec ECB6250 MoCA 2.5 Network Adapter leverages the latest MoCA 2.5 specification to bring next generation speeds up to 2.5 Gbps to the home network.
NOTE: This product is out of stock. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Get a blazing fast connection wherever you have a coax outlet for unbelievable HD video, online gaming and high-speed networking. This high-speed adapter is easy to install, backwards compatible with earlier MoCA versions, and is an ideal way to add a fast and reliable wired connection point for your home theater, home office, and more.
Actiontec ECB6250 enables auto-discovery, naming and control Features:
- Boost your Connected Home Experience : The connected home needs more bandwidth than ever before. Multiple tablets, phones, TVs, gaming devices, and appliances are connected at the same time - and often streaming high-def content all at once. Use the ECB6250 MoCA 2.5 Network Adapter to bring a blazing fast, always reliable wired connection to your home theater television, kid's gaming console, the home office, and more. This adapter turns your coaxial wires into a high-speed Ethernet network, with speeds up to 2.5 Gbps, for pristine HD video, online gaming, and super-fast networking.
- Works Wherever You Have a Coax Outlet: MoCA technology turns your home's existing coaxial wires into a high-speed, whole home network. Wherever you have a coaxial port, you can get high speed Internet access perfect for online gaming or streaming an HD movie. This means you can connect a device in the home theater, even bring an awesome gaming experience to the basement, without having to run Ethernet cable all over the house or struggle with wireless dead zones or spotty signal strength.
- Compatible with Cable TV : This MoCA Network Adapter is designed specifically for homes with Cable TV and is compatible with virtually any device that has an Ethernet port, including Blu-ray, Xbox 360, PS3, streaming media devices, computers and more. It does not support homes with satellite TV.
- Next generation MoCA 2.5 Speeds : MoCA technology guarantees the distribution of HD and Ultra-HD content around the home over coax. With support for the latest MoCA 2.5 standard, the ECB6250 delivers wired speeds up to 2.5 Gbps*, more than enough bandwidth for for multiple streams of HD video, online gaming, and other demanding applications. Join the millions of homes in North America that are taking their HD video streaming and online gaming to the next level with an Actiontec MoCA solution.
- Set up Advanced Security in Seconds : Want additional security on your home network? No problem. The ECB6250 supports MoCA protected setup, so you can securely add the adapter to the network and enable data encryption with the press of a button.
Why not buy this Actiontec ECB6250 MoCA 2.5 Network Adapter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).