HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher
switches 4-HDMI signals and one analog VGA signal to one HDMI output to go to a widescreen that has only one HDMI input. The 4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher is HDMI 2.0 Compliant, HDCP 2.2 Compliant and supports 4K UHD 4:4:4 at 60 Hz.
The WolfPack 4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher supports 5 inputs of 4 - HDMI and 1 - VGA (Y-Pb-Pr & CVBS) analog input. The analog input source is capable of switching and scaling to an HDMI output. The 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher could be controlled and configured by the panel buttons, an IR remote and RS-232. This 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher is a suitable solution for presentation purposes in classrooms, conference rooms and similar facilities.
The scaler switcher provides a powerful OSD operation menu by pressing the MENU button on IR remote to enter in OSD menu. Users can change some settings through this OSD menu.
What sets the WolfPack 4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Auto-Switcher from other switchers:
- 4 - HDMI inputs
- 1 - Analog VGA input that can be converted to a Y-Pb-Pr or CVBS signal with a supplied cable
- Both HDMI 2.0 & HDMI 1.4b compliancy on all HDMI inputs and the output
- Both HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliancy on all HDMI inputs and the output
- 4K2K @ 50/60Hz (4:4:4) on all HDMI inputs and the output
- Auto-switches to turned ON input device
- Includes a 22-button remote control
- Comes with RS232 control software
4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher Features:
- Compliant with HDMl 2.0/1.4b and HDCP 2.2/1.4;
- Support multi inputs: 4 x HDMI, 1 x VGA ( YPbPr, CVBS);
- Support HDMI input resolutions up to 4K UHD 4:4:4 @50/60;
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K UHD 4:4:4 @60
- Supports two input switching modes: auto or manual
- Supports EDID management
- Switches between standby and work mode. When this device is switched to the standby mode, the indicator turns red. When switching to work mode, the indicator turns blue.
- Support pass-through of PCM 2CH
- Device could be controlled via touch panel buttons, IR remote control and RS-232
- Supports USB online software upgrading
- An AC adapter is included
The VGA input port is a multiple format port. It supports a VGA in put and with the supplied cable a Y-Pb-Pr component and composite CVBS input signal. The scaler switcher will auto detect the input signal type and format. The user uses the converter cable for Y-Pb-Pr or a CVBS signal analog input.Auto-Switching function:
The 4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher has an auto-switching mode and a manual-switching mode. When the user select auto-switching mode, as once a new input signal is detected, the scaler switcher will switch to this new signal automatically.NOTE:
A few devices like some DVR′s, cable and satellite receivers are "always ON" so if you have 2 devices that are always ON you′ll need to use the buttons and / or remote control to switch inputs.
Why not buy this 4K 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher today?
HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack line of products
which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack 5x1 HDMI Multi-format Scaler Switcher:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usualy in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack products today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).