5 MALE BNC TO 5 MALE BNC COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE FEATURES:
- This 5 BNC component cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- Optional CL2 rating for UL approved in wall use
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- HDCP copy compliant
This 1080p tested BNC component video cable
features multi-stranded copper conductors for the highest possible signal strength and maximum low frequency response. Ultra-wide bandwidth capabilities – out to 1GHz–allow high definition standards of 480¡/ 480p / 720p / 1080¡and 1080p and above to be met.
along with the cable.
5 BNC RGB-HV Component Video Cable Features:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3µ 24K Gold Plated, Color Code,
- Heavy Duty BNC Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Black or Ivory Color - Our choice
And, for the most reliable rejection of radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference that causes video static, fuzz and "snow", we've surrounded the dielectric with a full-coverage double shield of 100% foil and 95% high-density copper braid that maintains full integrity–even after bending, twisting, and flexing.
The BNC component video cable has precision-machined 75-ohm BNC connectors feature corrosion-resistant 24K gold contacts that ensure high conductivity for the best possible picture, and support the ultra-high resolution standards your high definition components use.
These are 5 BNC Male to 5 BNC Male Component Video Cables made for high definition systems. They fully support component (Y, Cr, Cb) connections and pass a 1080p high definition signal without any impact. The test data comes
Each individual wire of the cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 1080p sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this RGB BNC Video Component Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).