HDTV Supplys 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax Cables
switches and extends 4-HDMI video and stereo audio signals to 8-widescreens over a signal point-to-point coax cable to the TVs that can be up to 1,500 feet away on a single home run RG6 coax cable. The 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax cables provides digital coding processing for the HDMI signals with our DTV technology. The 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax Cables adopts HDTV Supplys RF modulation technology to transmit the 4 - HDMI signals up to 16 - TVs via a coaxial cable per the TVs HDMI input, not the coax input.NOTE:
The 4-HDMI transmitters are very powerful so it can be part of the system to go 1,500 feet. If your distance from your source device(s) are 300 feet, or less, to the passive coax splitter you will need up to 4 of the above 10dB attenuators on each transmitter coax cable. If you need more info, call us.
The 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch is a true HDMI matrix switch allowing any of the 4-inputs to be routed to any of the 16-outputs, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any of the millions of combinations.
Where should this 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax Cable be used?
- Shopping malls where inputs and outputs are rarely changed
- Factory complexes where inputs and outputs are rarely changed
- Bars and restaurants where inputs and outputs are rarely changed
- Campuses where inputs and outputs are rarely changed
You set the DIP switches and change the DIP switches when you want to send different sources to different TVs. See the above FAQ for examples.
What set this 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax apart from other HDMI Matrix switchers?
- The source devices can be over 1,000 feet away from the TVs
- You probably can use the home run coax cables already installed
- You set it once with the DIP switches and change the DIP switches when you want to send different sources to different TVs
- The 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax cost is very low if your in and out switching do not change much as the switch is changed by each individually DIP switch on each transmitter and each receiver
The 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax setup uses multiple transmitters and multiple receivers and is setup via the DIP switches on each transmitter and receiver. The HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax cannot be controlled any other way.
4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax Cables Features:
- Preconfigured for an 4-HDMI in and 16-HDMI out matrix switch. The DIP switches will be set at the same so you will need to configure their settings per the user manual and your TV locations.
- Contains 4-transmitters (TX) and 16-receivers plus their AC adapters (20).
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 1080p/60Hz.
- The transmission distance up to 1,500 feet with RG6 Quad Shield home run coaxial cables without any need of amplification.
- Supports 80 channels via the DIP switches with frequency ranges of 139MHz to 950MHz.
- The 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax uses the broadcast signal transmission mode, only one line can transmit 48 channels of high-definition video signal at the same time.
- The use of digital TV communication protocol, anti- interference and error correction capability is very
- Installs in minutes.
- Includes 12-DC5V/1A power adapters
4x1 and 1x16 HDMI to Passive Coax Splitter Specs:
- The coax bi-directional splitters provide a 1 GHz bandwidth and are ideal for this application.
Why not buy this 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax Cables today?