HDTV Supplys WolfPackGrey™ 4K 30 Hz 2x6 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is a simple to install preconfigured HDMI matrix switch over IP. This HDMI video matrix over IP allows for the distribution and switching of high definition 4K video & audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches. The 4K 2x6 HDMI video matrix uses advanced technology, supporting a video resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz Ultra HD. You can control the WolfPackGrey™ 4K 2x6 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with a PC, remote IR & with its Android app. Configure any-size HDMI matrix switch using HDMI over IP, with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch (above) limiting the ins & outs of your design.
This HDMI Over Network Send & Receive Adapters (TX & RX) taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to ~400 feet with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity. The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function, and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches may also be used if they conform to an IGMP function
This HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP 1.4 specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling exceptionally large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, this HDMI Over Network Adapter means picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source & suitable for the most discerning viewer.
4K 2x6 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is preconfigured with:
- 2 - 4K 30 Hz HDMI to LAN Transmitters (TX)
- 6 - 4K 30 Hz LAN to HDMI Receivers (RX)
- 1 - Appropriately sized Ethernet switch
- 1 - Android Wireless controller
What sets this 2x6 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source devices from the receiver's location.
- Zero Latency & Switching Times
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 400 feet
- Android App Control
- PC controlled via the Ethernet switch
- 4K 30 Hz UHD Compliancy
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Plug and play.
- Applies advanced IP technology.
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters or 400 feet via CAT6.
- Resolution supported is up to 4K@30Hz ultra-HD.
- Supports select and switch source device input from the receiver via remote control and hard button
- Support APP control. The user can scan, preview, and build their configuration by using a phone or tablet easily
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source device from the receiver location.
- Supports computer control software to select and switch source device input.
- Supports L/R stereo audio.
- Supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many to many connections via managed switch.
- Supports up to theoretically 65,000 receivers.
- IR pass-through.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards.
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over a 100 Ohm CAT6 cable for lower signal loss.
- TV will show display source channel, which is easier for an end-user to control.
Why not buy this 2x6 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
HDMI Video Matrix over IP Specification (Per TX or RX):
- HDMI signal: HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Network bandwidth: 28Mbps
- HDMI input resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz, 4Kx2K @24/25/30Hz
- Audio format supported: L/R stereo audio
- TMDS signal: 0.7~1.2Vp-p
- DDC signal: 5Vp-p
- Includes an IR Remote control
- IR passback: Supports 20~60KHz IR devices
- APP control: User can scan, preview, and build up their configuration by using a phone. The OS system supports both Android cell phone apps
- Voltage/Current: 5V/2A
- Power consumption: TX ≤6W锛汻X ≤5W
- Weight: 1-pound
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.5" x 4.25" x 1"
- Working temperature: 0~140藲F
- Humidity: 0锝95% (no condensation)
- Color: Black
Why not buy this 4K 2x6 HDMI Matrix Over Wireless LAN today?
CAT5 Installation Tips (Don't Use Patch Panels)