HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System
is the easiest to configure and install 2x2 video wall and 4x4 HDMI Matrix on earth as we send all the hardware and software to you to make it near Plug-N-Play. Just install the 4-WolfPack Transmitters at the 4-video sources, attach it to our special Gigabit managed switch, plug the 4-WolfPack Receivers at each of the 4-screens. The 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System is usually up and operating within an hour after hanging your 4-TVs, wiring the 8-CATx cables, plugging in the 8-HDMI cables & logging in with your browser to set everything from your laptop and you′re done. You will also need 4-matched TVs and wall mounts (not supplied).
HDTV Supplys 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System uses Gigabit compression technology to send a visually lossless HDMI video signal up to a 4K2K image and 8-channel digital audio across a 1000BT LAN (UHD over IP) to 4-widescreens up to 400-feet away via one CAT6 cable per display. Use the 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System in malls, sports bars, factories, conference rooms and similar without having to purchase expensive PCs and impossible-to-operate video wall processors.Built-in up scaling and down scaling:
Using this 4K HDMI Over IP system you can have a mixture of 1080p and 4K TVs as the built-in scaler downscales 4K with HDCP 2.2 to 1080p for viewing on Full HD TVs. You can instantly switch between sources too, whereas a traditional matrices may not be able to.
What Sets Our WolfPack 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System Apart From Others:
- 4K UHD and HDCP Compliant
- Browser based laptop control
- High uptime with swappable transmitters & receivers, not one large processor
- Supports CATx connection lengths up to ~400 feet without buying anything else
- 180 & 270 degree image rotation
- Field expandable by buying additional transmitters/receivers/switches
- Free Lifetime Telephone Tech Support from California
- Optional 3 - Year Extender Warranty
HDTV Supplys WolfPack Windows based iSwitch software
allows UHD/FHD video to be sent over an IP network to create Many To Many matrix switchers as well as TV video walls. You now can connect multiple AV sources with many displays over IP‐Hosts/Clients as well as control them with iSwitch in the IT room.
WolfPack 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System Features:
- 4K at 30 Hz compatible
- PC controlled via a Web GUI (use a Google Chrome Web Browser)
- Compliant with HDCP 1.4
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4
- Uses an included 10-port gigabit IP switch for extension and distribution
- Field upgradeable to create larger video walls
- Software control of cropping, scaling and rotation from your laptop
- Extends 4K HDMI signals up to ~400 feet over a single UTP CAT5e/6 cable.
- Video Wall Support:
- Preconfigured to support four source devices and 4-displays
- Image rotate (180/270 degree)
- Accurate frame gap compensation
- Tearing free in single host mode
- The 4-Receivers (RX) are Video Scalers converting a 4K input to a 1080p signal or converting a 1080p signal input signal to a 4K output (all at 30 Hz)
- Video Rotation for 180/270 degree
- Configurable to a KM over IP (for KVM application)
- Configurable to a USB over IP (for all kinds of USB HID devices)
- Configurable to an Audio over IP (automatically switches off the HDMI audio)
- Line out HDMI audio extraction at the Transmitter (Client)
- Configurable to an RS232 over IP
HDTV Supplys 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System allows you to mix-n-match TVs with different resolutions. No need to upgrade every TV to 4K as our receiver in our 4K HDMI Over IP system features a built-in scaler that downscales 4K to 1080p for viewing on 1080p projectors or TVs. You can instantly switch between source devices also which many HDMI matrices cannot do.
Why not buy this 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 2x2 Video Wall Matrix System. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).