HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1x2 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy
was designed to support a new 4K display. The WolfPack 1x2 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy was created to improve the contrast between light and dark images for a more realistic picture featured in new 4K TVs. Since 4K is four times the resolution of 1080p, it required more bandwidth to support the extra data and that is why we have designed these HDMI Splitters with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy.
Our WolfPack 1x2 HDMI 2.0 Splitter supports the latest 4K TVs, the NVidia Shield and the latest graphics cards with HDMI 2.0. To enjoy 4K 60Hz video be sure to use the TV′s HDMI port labeled with HDMI 2.0. HDMI 1.4 ports only support 4K at 30Hz.
Newer AV surround sound receivers have only one HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 input and output so this HDMI 2.0 splitter will allow you to send HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signal to 2-4K TVs. Also HDMI 1.4 supported 4K resolutions but only at 24 or 30 frames per second and HDMI 1.4 limits 4K content to 8-bit color. Our new HDMI 2.0 products can handle 4K video up to 60 frames per second
and up to 300 MHz / 10.2 gigabits per second.
WolfPack 1x2 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy Features
- 1 HDMI input signal split to 2 HDMI devices with both showing the same picture.
- Compatible with:
- 4K Sony PS4 Pro
- TiVo Bolt
- Samsung UHD 4K DVD Player
- Roku 4 media player
- 4K DirecTV Genie receivers
- 4K Sony FMP-X10 UHD players
- 4K NVidia Shield UHD Netflix devices
- 4K Amazon Fire Players
- 4K Surround Sound AV Receivers
- and more 4K HD HDCP 2.2 devices
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 protocol compliant.
- 3D video format support including frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz ™DS clock rate.
- Supports the high resolutions up to 3840X2160/60HZ
- Support the highest rate of 10.2 GPS and ™DS clock can be up to 600 MHz
- Supported video display resolutions:
- Supported video format up to 4Kx2K @ 30Hz with 24bit
RGB/YcbCR 4:4:4 / YCBCR 4:2:2 and to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz with 12bit
- Up to 1080p @ 120Hz
- Up to 1080p 3D @ 60Hz and
- All lower resolutions
- Supported deep color bit rates:
- 30 bits,
- 36 bits and
- 48 bits per pixel
- Supported Digital audio formats:
- LPCM 7.1
- DTS and
WolfPack 1x2 HDMI 2.0 Splitter Smart EDID Control Options:
- STD Mode: The WolfPack splitter will use its own built-in EDID and the video output will be set to 1080p@60Hz and the audio output at LPCM 2CH Stereo. Use this mode if there are display issues in TV Mode.
- TV Mode: The splitter will read the EDID of the display connected to HDMI OUT 1. If it detects a 4K capable EDID it will transmit the signal in that format to all outputs. If no 4K capable EDID is detected then the splitter will output the best resolution that all displays can support.
Our WolfPack 1x2 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy distributes 1-HDMI source to 2-HDMI displays simultaneously. It can handle video up to a 4K at 60 frames per second and up to 300 MHz / 10.2 gigabits per second assuring you of the finest 4K picture you can get.
Why not buy this WolfPack 1x2 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy today?