HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K/30 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher
is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix switcher. The chassis backplane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination. The core of the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher consists of an 16x16 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 4 - 4-port HDMI input cards and 4 - 4-port HDMI output cards. The 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant with a 4:2:0 colorspace. You can control the 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher via Front Buttons, Control4, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix also has optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 drivers.
By having 4-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix does not have to be sent to us for a repair. The heart of the HDMI inputs is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
The WolfPack 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher support long haul transmissions, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 16x16 HDMI Matrix Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
11 Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher apart from others:
WolfPack 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Configuration:
- 4K/30 for the best picture, 4X better than 1080p
- Small 4-1/2" 3U height
- Optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 drivers
- Optionally uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Fast Switching
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Nearly 10,000 5**** Reviews
- 1 - 16-card in and 16 card out 4K card cage
- 4 - 4-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16-HDMI inputs
- 4 - 4-port 4K HDMI output cards = 16-HDMI outputs
4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Feature:
- Chassis size: 16 input and 16 outputs
- Input Cards Supported:
- 4 - 4K/30 (4:2:0) female HDMI four port cards = 16 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 4- 4K/30 (4:2:0) female HDMI four port cards = 16 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output HDMI cable distance: Up to ~35 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting slide-in input cards and output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for PC control
- Supports fast switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions that can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons (no remote control)
EDID Explained: The 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 18 inputs/18 outputs card cage
- Output cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 4K at 30 Hz
- Control TCP/IP, RS232 and Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen
- Power Supply 100 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.EXAMPLE:
If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16.
and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual
if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:END USER:
If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTVΩ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Q/AQ: What are the HDCP options?
You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
Q: What is you test procedure?
- Mix-n-Match combinations:
- Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
- HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
Our testing procedure is:
Q: How do the 2-power supplies work with the matrix?
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up.Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
3UQ: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.