Zektor HDS4.1 4X1 Component Video Switcher - Used
Zektor HDS4.1 4 input, 1 output 1080p rated component video switch
USED ZEKTOR HDS4.1 4X1 COMPONENT SWITCHER FEATURES:
- Add 4 component and audio inputs to your HDTV
- 1080p rated for tomorrows HD equipment as well as todays
- If you don't need component video switching it can be used as a dedicated 5.1 audio switch for SACD's, DVD-Audio and high definition DVD players
- Xbox360, PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- Passive video design for the best picture quality
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Switches R/L stereo, optical and coax audio
- Audio conversion of coax to optical and vice versa
The Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch also makes a stand alone excellent 5.1 multichannel audio switch and 2 make up a 7.1 multichannel audio switch. For noise free operation and to prevent ground loops, analog grounds are fully isolated from the digital grounds.
The Zektor HDS4.1 can also be used in reverse as a one input, four output switcher if desired. Digital audio cannot be switched in reverse, though.
This 1080p component video switch can be used with:
- High definition Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with component outputs
- High definition TiVo's with component outputs
- High definition cable receivers with component outputs
- WII, Sony PS2, PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with component outputs
- Any Xbox with component outputs
- Any DVD player with component outputs
- A/V surround sound receivers / preamps with component switching
- PC video cards with Y-Pb-Pr (see your manual) component outputs
- and other similar devices with component outputs.
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switch Features:
- Four Inputs and One Component Video Output
- It supports all HDTV modes like 480i through 1080p, including 720p and 1080i.
- Each input consists of six analog channels (Y-Pr-Pb, Left/Right and CV) and one channel of digital audio
- Analog audio channels are routed using the same high-bandwith relay switches as the video channels, and can be used to route H & V components (with proper adapter cables) for an RGB-HV switch which supports all RGB-HV PC modes.
Passive Switching of Analog Signals: The Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch passively switches its analog signals using high quality relays designed specifically for switching low level signals such as those used in the audio and component video paths. When compared to an active analog switch (using analog switching ICs), relays are usually a more expensive solution for routing signals. However relays offer a switching quality like that of physically swapping cables, without the added noise and distortion that is inherent in active switches. This also allows the HDS4.1 to be used in reverse. The Output can be used as an input and switched to each of four outputs.
5.1 Multichannel Audio Switch: Since there are six available relay switched analog channels, the Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch can easily be converted to a four to one 5.1 multi-channel audio switch. The fully passive design, and full isolation of the digital and analog grounds, makes the Zektor HDS4.1 ideal for switching analog audio signals. Component video switching cannot be used then. The switch replaces the Zektor MAS3.
The relay based, passive, 5.1 inputs and outputs are labeled:
If you require a dedicated 5.1 / 7.1 analog audio switcher see the Zektor MAS7.
Fully isolated analog grounds: The Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch features full isolation of its analog and digital grounds to eliminate digital noise from being superimposed on its analog signals, and to help eliminated ground loop problems.
Gold Plated Connections: Gold plated RCA connectors are used throughout the Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch design to reduce the possibility of contact generated noise caused by corrosion.
High Quality Gold Clad, Silver-Palladium Relays: All analog signals are switched using high quality relays with gold clad, silver-palladium (AgPd) contacts. The combination of gold clad on silver-palladium while expensive, holds the highest rating for long life, when switching low level signals such as those found in analog audio and video paths. Each analog channel of the Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch is routed using a separate relay, thus reducing the possibility of cross talk between channels, when compared to the less expensive design of using multi-contact relays where multiple signals are routed through a single relay.
Toslink and SPDIF Digital Audio: Both Toslink (Optical) and SPDIF (Coax) can be routed through the Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch. Either input will be accepted and both Toslink and SPDIF are available as outputs simultaneously. All conversions between formats are done as needed.
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher Features:Exclusive IIR Learning: The Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch features Zektor's exclusive IIR (Intelligent Infra-Red) learning. Zektor's IIR learning allows the HDS4.1 to work with virtually any remote control! Control the HDS4.1 with an obsolete TV remote. The Zektor HDS4.1 also works great with any universal remote control.
Front Panel Control of Switching: Front panel buttons are available to directly select each input on the Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch. You are not forced to sequence through all inputs when switching from input two back to input one!
Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch Full Featured Remote Control Interface: A full featured IR command set is available using any remote control, commands are: Power Toggle, Direct Channel Selection of each input, and for better integration with universal remotes with macro capabilities, the discrete commands Power On, and Power Off are also available.
Auto Dimming Display: The LED indicator lights can be set to Bright, Dim, Auto Dim, or Off. The Auto Dim mode will fade the LEDs from the Bright setting to the Dim setting about 4 seconds after a channel is selected.
Adjustable Front Panel LED Intensities: The intensity levels of the front panel LEDs are fully adjustable, allowing the Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch to be used in a wide range of lighting conditions. The front panel can even be made to gently dim its front panels lights to 'off' when the front panel is inactive.
Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch Rack Mountable Metal Enclosure (1RU): Enclosed in a heavy gauged, steel chassis, and with fully adjustable front panel LED intensities, the HDS4.1 easily integrates into your existing home theater environment.
Optional International Power Supply: Available with an international power supply for 90-264VAC, 47-63Hz operation. The international supply comes with adapters for UK, EURO, AUS and USA use. The international supply is a unique unit that comes with four different blade sets for the USA, UK, Australia and Europe. These blade inserts actually assemble into the base unit and allows the power suply to be used in any of these countries. These inserts are not a low cost adapter but actually designed for the power supply and are excellent in quality.
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher Specs:
- Bandwidth @ -0.1db: 70Mhz, all channels
- Bandwidth @ -3db: Greater than 200mhz, all channels
- Resolution: 480i - 1080p, All HDTV modes
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switch Digital Audio Specifications:
- Inputs: 4 Coax (SPDIF), 4 Optical (Toslink)
- Outputs: 2 Coax, 1 Optical, (Simultaneous)
- Clock Frequencies; Optical: 100KHz - 13.2MHz, Coax: DC - 50MHz
- Digital Audio Modes: PCM,DD5.1,DTS, All modes
- Coax Input Levels: 200mV - 6.0V
- Coax Output Level: 500mV nominal
- Analog right and left stereo audio on all 4 inputs and its output
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher Power Needs:
- Optional International: 90-120VAC, 60Hz, 15W
- Power Supply: 90-264VAC, 47-63Hz, 15W, Wall Mount, 9V @ 500ma, U.L. Listed
- Dimensions: 17"W x 6.5"D x 1.75"H
Your video is only as good as the component video switcher that connects it. Why not buy this Zektor HDS4.1 component video switch today?
|Premium 1080p Component Video Cable w/Right & Left Audio - Many Lengths|
Price: $59.95Today's price: $39.95
(You Save: 33%)
|Zektor CVS4 4X1 Component Video Switcher|
|SACD (6-Channel) Audio Cables - 3 foot - 1 Left|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Zektor HDS4.1 4X1 Component Video Switcher - Used or Call 800-841-9238
|Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher Users Manual|
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher User Manual: This is the HDS4.1 User Manual formatted for viewing on you computer monitor. (699K)
|Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher User Manual (Booklet)|
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher User Manual (Printer): The HDS4.1 User Manual formatted as a booklet to be printed double sided, folded in half, and stapled in the center. (407K)
|Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher IR Pronto File|
Zektor HDS4.1 Component Video Switcher IR Pronto File: A .CCF file for Pronto Users. (16K)
|Zektor Review and Tips on using Zektor Component Video Switchers|
Tips on using Zektor Component Video Switchers
Zektor HDS4.1 4X1 Component Video Switcher - Used
Recently Viewed Items