HDTV Supplys Wolfpack Video Over IP
processor is a matrix-based AV over IP solution for distribution of multiple HD contents to multiple HD display devices over a standard 1G network switcher. The Video Over IP processor incorporates instant switching, video wall and multi-viewer functionality that makes it the best solution for commercial AV installations. An Ethernet POE switch is required and not supplied.
It offers configurable high quality, low-bandwidth H.264 compression video supporting up to 1920x1080@60fps. Instead of using an expensive traditional HDMI matrix switching, you can easily and flexibly manage all your HDMI sources and display devices using a Web GUI, a mobile app or a third-party control system using its RS232 port. These WolfPack™ Network Matrix Switchers allow any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. They are controlled by a WEB GUI.
They are HDCP compliant & support resolutions up to 1080p full HD & 1920x1200 (WUXGA). We have installed these WolfPack Network HDMI Matrix Switchers in Restaurants, Sports Bars, Sushi Bars, Casinos, Nail Salons, Spas, Bowling Alleys, Exercise Clubs, Hotels, Schools, Churches, High end homes, Dental & Doctors offices & more.
HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ Video Over IP processor allows for the distribution & switching of high definition video & audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches. It can also be used as an extender in a point-to-point connection with distances is up to ~400 feet. A typical AV Over IP Matrix over IP includes multiple Encoder units and multiple Decoder units. You can create here any-size HDMI matrix switch using our AV Over IP Matrix with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch limiting the ins and outs of your design. Multiple Encoders can simultaneously connect to many Decoders to form a virtual matrix of up to multiple HDMI inputs with up to 65,000 HDMI receivers (widescreens).
Video Over IP Processor Features:
- HDMI 1.4b and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- HDMI Loopout on the Transmitter
- Video resolution up to 1080P60Hz (4:4:4)
- Standard H.264 Encoding/Decoding, H.264 IP Camera supported
- Supports HDMI, audio and RS-232 over IP
- Unicast, Multicast, Matrix, Video Wall and Multi-viewer (up to 5 windows)
- Supports 1G standard IP switcher/router/hub
- Web-based GUI controller (built-in encoder box)
- Standard POE supported (PD device)
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation to rack
Optionally with our DTVGame software and this hardware, for example, using our WolfPack 16x32 Matrix Switcher you can do the following with an iPad
- Send any of your 16 - DirecTV™ receivers to any of your 32 - TVs...in any combination
- Change any of the 16 - DirecTV™ TV channels
- Raise or lower any of the 32 - TVs volume
- Change the TVs being viewed in your Video Wall
- Turn ON all your 32 - TVs in the morning...even automatically
- Turn OFF all your 32 - TVs at night
- No programming or processor is necessary
- Put a single game on to multiple televisions with one tap of a finger
- Audio control/ zone control - using Harmon BSS BLU, DBX ZonePro and Symetrix Zone Mix 761
- Video Wall control
- Morning Sequence - Preset channel and timer control
- Supports Display and source control via IR, CEC and RS232
Why not buy this HDMI over IP Processor with Video Wall & Multi-Viewer today?