HDTV Supplys Wolfpack Video Over IP
processor is a matrix-based AV over IP solution for distribution of multiple HD contents to multiple HD display devices over a standard 1G network switcher. The Video Over IP processor incorporates instant switching, video wall and multi-viewer functionality that makes it the best solution for commercial AV installations. An Ethernet POE switch is required and not supplied
It offers configurable high quality, low-bandwidth H.264 compression video supporting up to 1920x1080@60fps. Instead of using an expensive traditional HDMI matrix switching, you can easily and flexibly manage all your HDMI sources and display devices using a Web GUI, a mobile app or a third-party control system using its RS232 port. These WolfPack™ Network Matrix Switchers allow any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. They are controlled by a WEB GUI, IOS or an Android App.
They are HDCP compliant & support resolutions up to 1080p full HD & 1920x1200 (WUXGA). We have installed these WolfPack Network HDMI Matrix Switchers in Restaurants, Sports Bars, Sushi Bars, Casinos, Nail Salons, Spas, Bowling Alleys, Exercise Clubs, Hotels, Schools, Churches, High end homes, Dental & Doctors offices & more.
Video Over IP Processor Features:
- HDMI 1.4b and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- HDMI Loopout on the Transmitter
- Video resolution up to 1080P60Hz (4:4:4)
- Standard H.264 Encoding/Decoding, H.264 IP Camera supported
- Supports HDMI, audio and RS-232 over IP
- Unicast, Multicast, Matrix, Video Wall and Multi-viewer (up to 5 windows)
- Supports 1G standard IP switcher/router/hub
- Web-based GUI controller (built-in encoder box)
- Standard POE supported (PD device)
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation to rack
See the TRANSMITTER (TX) and RECEIVER (RX) below...
Why not buy this HDMI over IP Processor with Video Wall & Multi-Viewer today?