VGA 1x1 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio up to 1,000ft (300m)
This VGA over CAT5/6 extender
extends a VGA plus stereo audio over one CAT5e/6 Cable up to 1,000ft (300m). It is designed for routing high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio over remote distances up to 1,000ft. (300m). Each receiver set features a separate gain and peaking rotary switch used in adjusting over long distances.NOTE:
The VGA receivers consist of two rotary dials used for gain and peaking. Gain is used for adjusting the brightness on the displays and peaking is used for adjusting the skew for long cable runs.
VGA 1x1 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio up to 1,000ft (300m) Features:
- Extend high-resolution VGA signal with audio over a single Cat5E/6 cable up to 1,000 feet (300m)
- Adjust GAIN and PEAK levels to adapt for variable lengths of UTP cable on the receiver
- Supports maximum resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Stereo Audio Input through 3.5mm jack
- CAT5e/6 Output via RJ-45 Jack
- Transmitter includes Local VGA Monitor Output w/ 3.5mm jack
- EDID Compliant
- Rack or under-desk mountable
- 5VDC external power supply included
The 15-pin HD connectors are convenient and cost-effective for all input/ output connections supporting full bandwidth compatible from VGA to WUXGA graphics card resolutions and HDTV′s to projectors. In addition, each output performs a separate buffering to maintain signal integrity and reject noise interference.
Why not buy this VGA 1x1 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio up to 1,000ft (300m) today?