tvONE 1RK-4RU-PSU ONErack Power Supply
tvONE 1RK-4RU-PSU ONErack Power Supply is a universal, powered mounting system that vastly improves rack installation of small devices. tvONE's patent pending design converts randomly sized, externally powered devices from any manufacturer into slide-in modules that can be installed quickly and cleanly and serviced easily. Chassis are available in 4RU, 5RU and 6RU and can hold up to 16 modules with up to 2 voltage selectors each. When using the ONErack Power Supply, each voltage selector, can provide power @ 5v, 7.5v, 9v, 12v, 13.5v, 18v, & 24v up to 35 watts. A pass thru is also available for custom power sources. Each ONErack Chassis can include 1 or more Power Supplies for added power which can also feed additional chassis, providing a clean power solution for all mounted devices. For service, just slide out a failed device, no cable ties, no guessing. Close the front of your ONErack with a Fan cover and keep it all cool. Up to 32 devices in just 4RU, powered and cooled!
tvONE 1RK-4RU-PSU ONErack Power Supply Features:
- Universal mounting for any brand
- Variable DC voltages from single power supply
- Active fan cooling system for high density applications
- Available in 3 sizes; 4RU, 5RU, 6RU
- Power up to 32 devices in 4RU, 64 devices in 5 or 6RU1
- Each slot can provide 2 different voltages at the same time
- Each slot has 7 different voltage settings
- Pass thru allows for custom powering options
- Fast easy installation of small devices
- Simple, time saving serviceability
Note: This product is non-cancelable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
Why not buy this tvONE 1RK-4RU-PSU ONErack Power Supply today?