Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-L-2Tx/Rx 1 SDI Tx with loop and Rx with 2 output over Fiber
This Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-L-2Tx/Rx 1 SDI Tx with loop and Rx with 2 output over Fiber is a mini Fiber Optic Transport unit that is utilizes and extra loop out SDI connector on the transmitter for monitoring and for additional screening. The matching receiver F-1MSDI-L-2RX uses the same technology as the transmitter so you can acutally have 2 SDI outputs on the receiving end of the Fiber. This allows for easy access to redistribute a primary Fiber Cable that needs to be split to two SDI outputs.
It allows you to transmit HD or SD-SDI as per SMPTE 424M-2006, 292 and 259, with or without embedded audio and data, as well as DVB-ASI over one single mode or multimode fiber. Signals are equalized and re-clocked prior to fiber optic transmission. The transmitter features a re-clocked and equalized SDI loop through and the receiver features two re-clocked and equalized SDI outputs. You need both the transmitter F-1MSDI-L-2TX and receiver F-1MSDI-L-2RX.
Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-L-2Tx/Rx 1 SDI Tx with loop and Rx with 2 output over Fiber Features:
- Signal is equalized and re-clocked prior to fiber optic transmission
- Transmitter features a re-clocked SDI loop through
- Receiver features two re-clocked SDI outputs
- 3G SDI model avialable
- Immunity to pathological patterns over entire link budget and operatingtemperature range
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M-2006,292-2006, (424M-2006, 297-2006 Optional- model dependent)
- Supports transmission of SMPTE305M-2005, 310M-2004, 344M-2000,DVB-ASI
- Supports both Single Mode and Multimode ( 62.5u & 50u) fiber types
- Supports HD/SD-SDI inputs with orwithout embedded audio and data
- 15 dB Optical Link Budget @ 1.5Gbps and 2.97 Gbps for 3G SDI model
- Wide operating temperature range:-10° C to +50° C
- Available in Box and Card versions
Why not buy this Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-L-2Tx/Rx 1 SDI Tx with loop and Rx with 2 output over Fiber today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).