Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-2ET 1 HD-SDI + 2 10/100 Ethernet +RS485 + Audio over single fiber TX/RX
This Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-2ET 1 HD-SDI + 2 10/100 Ethernet +RS485 + Audio over single fiber TX/RX is a compact power house that will allow any user to transport one single channel of 1.485Gbps HD-SDI Serial Data Interface uni-directionally while simultaneously transmitting two fast Ethernet 10/100Mb/s data. Furthermore this Thor Fiber Kit of Transmitter and Receiver will send RS485 in reverse for easy control over the kit.
This sturdy unit creates an easy drop environment for users that require HD-SDI and Dual Fast Ethernet across any application and even allows additional AUX Cards which can allow a plethora of other options such as RS232 and RS422, and even capable of carrying external analog audio instead of the SDI embedded audio. Thor Fiber has an excellent reputation for high quality and low cost products to help complete your project on time, in a loss free high quality kit that will ensure you stay under budget. Commonly used in security applications, live performance environments, video surveillance, SDI distribution and control in any environment.
Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-2ET 1 HD-SDI + 2 10/100 Ethernet +RS485 + Audio over single fiber TX/RX Features:
- SMPTE-292M HD-SDI standard, supports 1.485Gb/s
- Transmitter: one SD/HD-SDI input (BNC), one looping SD/ HD-SDI output(BNC) and two fast Ethernet interfaces(shared 100M bandwidth, supports port-based VLAN)
- Receiver: two SD/HD-SDI output (BNC) and two fast Ethernet interfaces(shared 100M bandwidth, supports port-based VLAN)
- One auxiliary card, which can be 1-channel bi-directional audio, or two-channel unidirectional audio, or 2-channel contact closure input/output, or 1-channel bi-directional RS422/RS232 channel
- One bi-directional RS485 channel, half duplex, up to 115.2Kb/s baud rate
- Supports 1080P@29.97, 1080I@59.94, 720P@59.94
- Integrated cable equalizer
- Embedded ESD and surge protection circuit to prevent damage from static and thunder
- NOP (No optical signal) alarm indications, output status indicator and input lock indicator
- APC circuit for stable optical power
- Units are also avialable as (cards) - blades for our 17 slots U3 19" rack mountable chassis
Why not buy this Thor Broadcast F-1MSDI-2ET 1 HD-SDI + 2 10/100 Ethernet +RS485 + Audio over single fiber TX/RX today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).