Our selection of Component Video Matrix switchers will allow you to send up to 32 video/audio inputs to 100's of separate video/audio outputs
SCROLL DOWN to see our Component Video Matrix Switchers that allow any component video input to be routed to any component video output or the same component video input to be routed to all component video outputs or any combination. All of our Component Video Matrices support Closed Captioning. Can't figure it out? Just call us at 800-841-9238 and we'll help or look below at our Component Video Matrix Switcher family. Read more..
How to Choose a Component Video Matrix Switch:
- Determine the number of component video inputs you need now and in the future
- Determine the number of component video outputs you need now and in the future
- Decide whether you need audio or not
- If you need audio, how many audio outputs do you need?
- Measure the cable lengths from the sources to the component matrix & from the matrix to the TVs
- Choose if you want component cabling or component to CAT5 conversion due to your long cable lengths
- Review the sources to see whether they need to be converted to a component output like an AppleTV
- Think about how you want to control it...remote control, front panel, PCs RS232, iPad, or a LAN or with Control4, Crestron, RTI or AMX drivers
- Decide whether you want an extended warranty up to 5 years
Recently Viewed Items