These are our Standard Grade 24K Gold stereo RCA Audio cables
that are colored red & white. The connectors are RCA. The stereo audio cables are sweep tested before they ship from 1-Hz to 30-KHz to assure you of getting the finest sound.
This standard grade analog RCA audio cable is designed to send an audio signal (mono or stereo) from almost any audio component out there to another, such as: DVD players, record players, cable boxes, TV's, HDTV's, Replay TV boxes, VCR's, satellite receivers, CD players, DAT machines, MiniDisc players, sound cards, and even some gaming systems.
They are great for sending VCR and other lower quality audio to remote TV's that have small speakers.
Each individual wire of the stereo RCA audio cable has been tested and if the cable passes a 30 KHz sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
Tests performed on the stereo RCA audio cable:
- Series Resistance ___ohms or immeasurable___
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms or immeasurable___
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads or immeasurable__
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads or immeasurable___
- Series Inductance ___microhenries or immeasurable___
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries or immeasurable___
- Phase shift between wires __degrees or immeasurable__
- Crosstalk between wires __db or immeasurable___
- Audio frequency response from 1 Hz to 30 KHz +-__ db
- 24K gold connector inspection____Pass, ____Fail
- Total cable inspection ___Pass, ___Fail
- Dolby Digital Audio Compliancy___Pass, ___Fail
- DTS Audio Compliancy___Pass, ___Fail
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad audio.
Why not buy a stereo RCA audio cables today?