Shinybow SB-6320T HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet
The SB-6320T is a HDMI Version 1.4 HDBaseT Transmitter, supporting all new audio formats like Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc. and all seven types of 3D. Front panel exhibits LED status display designates a valid HDMI source, connection between the Transmitter and Receiver and Power. The HDBaseT transfers HDMI signals to the HDBaseT Receiver to the maximum distance of 328 ft/100M. This unit uses HDBaseT to convey HDMI, IR, RS-232 & Ethernet signals by using a CAT6/6a/7 category cable with a RJ-45 connector. This device delivers higher full HD resolutions of 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p with I/O quality, which is similar to the HD source quality signals. Build-in mounting tabs are also included for surface mounting. It supports DVI using an external adapter (not included). The device uses the Audio Input jack to grant audio with your DVI signal.
Shinybow SB-6320T HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet Features:
- HDBaseT HDMI over (1) CAT6/6a/7 category cable extends signals for up to 328 ft/100M long distances
- Extends signals for HDMI, IR in/out, RS-232 in/out with (2) Ethernet ports, HDCP compliant
- HDMI digital Video/Audio and Video TMDS format with HDCP compliant and supports HDBaseT Specifications
- Supports all latest Audio formats such as DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD Dolby Digital Plus
- Uses CAT6, CAT6a or CAT7 UTP category cable
- Supports link speeds of up to 3.4 Gbps
- Supports digital RGB 36bits HDMI TMDS formats
- Extends high quality DVI video for 1920x1200 resolution
- Supports HD High Definition full range resolutions of 480p, 720p 1080i/1080p
- Extends signals for long distances up to 328 ft/100M with CAT6/7, CAT5e 200 feet (75M), CAT5 100 feet (35M) between the HDBaseT Transmitter and HDBaseT Receiver
- Transmitter supports IR EXT and RS-232 control display
- Surface mountable ready with included tabs
- Wall mountable. Easy to install without any adjustment
- Power supports DC input with low power consumption (Full load 1750mA)
- Power supply using universal power switch 50/60Hz,100~230VAC
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-6320T HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the Product) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (bs) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
HDTVSupply.com is one of the oldest and most trusted Shinybow resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy this Shinybow product from HDTV Supply today?