Shinybow-SB-5688CK 8x HDMI Inputs / 8x HDMI & 8x HDBaseT Outputs - UHD 4K2K Matrix Routing Switch with EDID Management/Learning
The SB-5688CK is professional 8x8 matrix routing switch. Supporting (8) HDMI Inputs and (8) HDMI and (8) HDBaseT Outputs. The SB-5688CK is based on the HDBaseT standards and supports full HDMI video resolution with embedded EDID and, Audio, RS-232, Ethernet and bi-directional IR, all over a single CATx cable. With a signal bandwidth of 340Mhz, there is no signal degradation. High Definition Digital signals can be selected and distributed to any (8) Inputs to (16) outputs simultaneously (channel outputs mirrored). The switcher is certified as being fully CEC and HDCP 1.3 compliant, full HD 4K2K HDMI V1.4a, 3D format, with data rates up to 6.75 Gbps. Supports UXGA/WUXGA/DVI 1920x1200 resolutions to any HD display. The SB-5688CK has 8x HDMI Inputs, effectively making this an (8) In by (16) Out switcher (same signal on both HDMI and HDBaseT outputs).
The SB-5688CK has one CAT5e/CAT6 and HDMI connector for each output, effectively making this an 8x16 switcher but shows the same signal on both of those outputs. Think of it as an 8x8x2.
The SB-5688CK ships with 9 - Remote controls...1 master and 8 channel specific.
NOTE: This product purchased from HDTV Supply is TAA compliant allowing it to be purchased directly by the USA Government or resellers to the government. Also, see the options for additional discounts to .GOV & .MIL email accounts.
Shinybow SB-5688CK 4K Matrix Routing Switch Features
- (8)x HDMI digital video and digital multi-channel audio player
source devices matrix switched to (8)x HDMI outputs and (8)x HDBaseT
transmitter with optional PoH (via the SB-5688CAP) outputs to (8)x
- Application HDBaseT specification with optional PoH (via the
SB-5688CAP), IR, RS-232, multi-channel digital audio format and
HD video signals over single CATx (6/6a/7) category cable
- HDMI digital video w/ embedded HDCP, DVI format and CEC/HDCP
- Worldwide control EDID modes for HDMI full 4K2K (24/30Hz) HD
- Link speeds of up to 6.75Gbps (link clock rate of 340MbHz).
Supports HDMI 4K2K, 1.4a 3D formats
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200
and HDTV/DTV HDMI resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/p &
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma
HD displays, HDTV and audio receivers or audio amplifiers
- Digital video TMDS formats resolutions up to 4K2K with Deep
- Digital audio supports: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital
Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Audio inputs supports: HDMI multi-channel digital audio
- Audio outputs supports: HDMI multi-channel digital audio
- Various User Interface Control:
- Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port
- Front panel push button
- IR wireless remote control
- Ethernet switcher control
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Supports world wide control functions: Full function front panel
- Supports EDID modes: Embedded EDID modes: FSS/H24-3D/H24-3D-M/H36-3D/H36-3D-M/DVI-D
- External modes: Learning mode
- Automatic scanning input & output status via LCM show on
- Supports IR remote and IR extender with distances up to ~984
ft (300M) Maximum
- EDID configuration via internal modes
- Supports universal power adaptor AC90V~AC240V, 50/60Hz
Using the IR remote the switchers HDBaseT Extender Transmitter (Tx) allows you to connect a source in a remote location. Likewise, the HDBaseT Output and our HDBaseT Receiver allows you to connect a display in a remote location. The EDID management can be selected between (8) different modes. Control is provided via front panel push buttons, IR remote, RS-232 or TCP/IP (not a web-browser). A RS-232 Windows GUI interface is provided for matrix routing control (Windows only).
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-5688CK 4K Matrix Routing Switch today?