This Composite & S-Video to VGA / Component Converter
allows you to view Composite or S-Video on a component or VGA monitor scaled to higher resolutions. The frame rate conversion feature allows you to view DVD, VCR or Game sources on a VGA (PC) equipped monitor and has an On-Screen Display that allows you to easily select their desired output resolution.
Composite Video / S-Video to VGA Up-Converter Features:
- Composite Video Input via RCA connector
- S-Video Input val 4-Pin Mini-DIN connector
- Scaled output resolutions:
- PC resolutions: XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- Component resolutions: 480p/576p, 720p, 1080p
- SVGA /XGA / SXGA Output direct to PC monitor
- Component video (Y-Pb-Pr) output via an optional VGA to component cable seen above
- Motion Adaptive Y/C Separation of Composite Video (3D Comb Filtering).
- Motion Adaptive 3D YNR / CNR Noise Reduction for Y/C Video Input.
- Automatic 2:2 and 3:2 Film Mode Detection.
- No need to move wiring around
- NTSC and PAL Automatic Input Detection
If you need audio just wire an audio cable directly if your devices support audio.
The Composite & S-Video to VGA or Component Converter has both Composite Video and S-Video inputs that can be converted to SVGA, XGA or SXGA. It works with almost any video signal in either NTSC or PAL standards, such as from a VCR, DVD or Video Game. The output resolution is switch selectable.
Advanced features include Motion Adaptive Y/C Separation of Composite Video (3D Comb Filtering), Motion Adaptive 3D YNR / CNR Noise Reduction for Y/C Video Input and Automatic 2:2 and 3:2 Film Mode Detection. There are many factors affecting the quality of results when scaling video signals. Some basic precautions will ensure the best possible performance from your Composite Video / S-Video to VGA Up-Converter.
Why not buy this Composite & S-Video to VGA or Component Converter today