Octava 4 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch Over CAT 6 - PoC
The Octava 4x8 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 allows you to route 4 HD sources to any 8 HD displays over HDMI or CAT 5/6 Ethernet cables! The 4x8 HDMI matrix allows 65,356 switching combinations.
Infrared IR Routing over CAT cable is provided to control Matrix plus Source devices. The HD48CATMX provides PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power In-room Zone Receivers via RJ-45 ports from the matrix thus allowing clean and compact installations.
The Octava 4x8 HDMI Ethernet Matrix Router has 8 CAT outputs and 2 HDMI outputs. The 4x8 CAT 5/6 Matrix Switch is a complete HD routing solution for whole home HDTV systems. Ethernet cables and connectors are easily field terminated thus allowing installers to easily install the proper length cable needed for ultimate flexibility and eliminates logistics problems of having custom length HDMI cables.
The Octava 4x8 HDMI Matrix is 3D support,, Full 1080P and is 1 RU Rack mountable for professional installations
Octava 4 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch Over CAT 6 - PoC Features:
- Matrix allows 65,356 viewing combinations
- View any 4 Source devices simultaneously on up to ten詍irrored Display devices.
- Supports 1080p24, 1080p60, 1080p50 plus current consumer 3D formats.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- 2 HDMI OUTPUTS
- 8 Dual RJ-45 Extender Output sockets.
- HDMI and CAT RJ-45 active simultaneously ( allows 10 displays)
- Routed IR from remote Zones to control Matrix plus Source devices.
- PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power in-room Zone receivers via RJ-45 from matrix.
- EDID Management plus custom EDID via USB service port.
- Rack mountable (1 RU) mounting lugs supplied.
- Discrete IR codes for simple system integration.
- Wired IR port for In-cabinet installations.
- RS232 port for PC or Control System operation.
Why not buy this Octava 4 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch Over CAT 6 - PoC today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).