Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC
The Octava HD42CATMX allows you to share 4 High Definition sources to 2詒emote Zones over dual CAT6 cables! The HD42CATMX is a non-blocking matrix view any Source on Any Display in 16 combinations. The HD42CATMX can additionally connect to a Local Display or AV Receiver over HDMI and Optical Digital Audio.
Infrared IR Routing over CAT allows IR control of Matrix plus Source devices. Broadcast IR port allows you to control an AV Receiver from one or both Remote Zones.
The HD42CATMX provides PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power both In-room Zone Receivers from the matrix over the CAT6 cables allowing for a clean and compact installation.
The Octava 4x2 HDMI Matrix is3D ready, Full 1080P and is 1 RU Rack mountable for professional installations.
CAT6 cables are inexpensive, flexible, durable and easily field terminated allowing installers to install the required length of cable and eliminating the technical and logistical problems associated with installing詌ong HDMI cables.
Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC Features:
- Non-blocking Matrix view Any Source on Any Display
- View any 4 Source devices simultaneously on 2訰emote Display devices + 1 Local "mirrored" HDMI output.
- Supports 1080p24, 1080p60, 1080p50 plus current consumer 3D formats.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- 1 HDMI Output (mirrored)
- 2 Dual RJ-45 Extender Outputs.
- HDMI and CAT RJ-45 active simultaneously (allows for 3 displays or 2 Display + 1 AV Receiver)
- Routed IR from remote Zones to control Matrix plus Source devices.
- Broadcast IR from remote Zones to control AV Receiver.
- PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power in-room Zone receivers via RJ-45 from matrix.
- EDID Management plus custom EDID via USB service port.
- Rack mountable (1 RU) mounting lugs supplied.
- Discrete IR codes for simple system integration.
- Wired IR port for In-cabinet installations.
- RS232 port for PC or Control System operation.
- Compatible with Octava PoC low profile In-room Receiver units.
Why not buy this Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).