NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 DVI/HDMI USB KVM Splitter
NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 DVI/HDMI USB KVM Splitter allows up to four users (four USB keyboards, USB mice and DVI/HDMI monitors) to access one USB computer and up to three USB devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, etc.).
NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 DVI/HDMI USB KVM Splitter Features:
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC)
- Built-in hub for multiple USB devices.
- Available with optional stero audio.
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080i and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 standards.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable, powder-coat finish.
Why not buy this NTI VOPEX-USBH-4 DVI/HDMI USB KVM Splitter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).