NTI VOPEX-M12V-16 Industrial VGA Splitter/Extender via CAT5 with M12 Connectors
NTI VOPEX-M12V-16 Industrial VGA Splitter/Extender via CAT5 with M12 Connectors simultaneously broadcasts high-resolution video from one computer to 4, 8, or 16 remote monitors located up to 600 feet (183 meters) away using CAT5/5e/6 cable with M12 connectors. The robust M12 connector system is ideal for rail transportation and harsh industrial environments where reliable connections are required.
VGA video splitter/extender system has two components: the VOPEX-M12V-x VGA broadcast unit, which connects to the host computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and an XTENDEX® ST-M12V-R-600 remote unit for each remote monitor. The units are interconnected by CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated with M12 connectors.
NTI VOPEX-M12V-16 Industrial VGA Splitter/Extender via CAT5 with M12 Connectors Features:
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Optional audio can be broadcast to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and each remote location.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- High quality rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- M12 connectors resist vibration and provide reliable connectivity in harsh environmental conditions.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Ideal for digital signage, passenger information systems on mass transit, train stations, industrial environments, airports, and other applications that require multiple displays with reliable robust connections.
Why not buy this NTI VOPEX-M12V-16 Industrial VGA Splitter/Extender via CAT5 with M12 Connectors today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).