NTI VOPEX-C5HD-4LC Low-Cost 4-Port HDMI Splitter/Extender
NTI VOPEX-C5HD-4LC VGA Low-Cost 4-Port HDMI Splitter/Extender simultaneously distributes 1080p HDMI video and multi-channel audio from one video source to up to four displays and speakers, each located up to 131 feet away via CATx cable.
The VOPEX-C5HD-4LC system consists of an HDMI broadcast unit, which connects to the HDMI source and also supplies video to a local display; and four included receivers for each remote HDMI display. The units are interconnected by CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable.
NTI VOPEX-C5HD-4LC Low-Cost 4-Port HDMI Splitter/Extender Features:
- Transmits an HDMI signal over CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable to multiple display locations.
- Extend 1080p/1920x1200 to 131 feet (40 m) and 720p to 230 feet (70 m)
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 1.4
- Up to 36-bit Deep Color
- RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- LPCM, AC3, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- Bandwidth up to 8.13 Gbps
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible device that is connected to the transmitter.
- Receivers do not support CEC.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Built-in default EDID table.
- Includes four receivers.
- Compact design – allows for direct connection to remote display.
- No power supply required.
- Cascade two units together to send video simultaneously to 8 receivers.
- Ideal for digital signage, tradeshows, or classrooms where high quality video on multiple displays is needed.
Why not buy this NTI VOPEX-C5HD-4LC Low-Cost 4-Port HDMI Splitter/Extender today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).