NTI UNIMUX-USBV-4HDUT 4-Port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch with Additional Transparent USB Connector
NTI UNIMUX-USBV-4HDUT 4-Port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch with Additional Transparent USB Connector allows a user to control up to 32 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
NTI UNIMUX-USBV-4HDUT 4-Port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch with Additional Transparent USB Connector Features:
- The High Density Switch saves rack space
- 4-, 8- and 16-port switches are 1RU in height.
- 32-port switch is 2RU in height.
- Rackmount kit included.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching ± all attached computers can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN and MAC).
- Crisp and clear 1920x1200 (WUXGA) video resolution.
- Equipped with OSD, RS232, and Ethernet.
- High quality steel construction.
- Flash upgradeable.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available options:
- Two transparent USB ports
- Supports any two USB 1.1 (low/full speed) devices, in addition to keyboard and mouse, such as a touch screen monitor, interactive white board, or CAC card reader.
- USB only switches - no VGA video.
Why not buy this NTI UNIMUX-USBV-4HDUT 4-Port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch with Additional Transparent USB Connector today?
NTI UNIMUX-USBV-4HDUT 4-Port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch with Additional Transparent USB Connector Specification:
- Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- Supports USB computers with VGA video.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Any legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R.
- Crisp and clear 1920x1200 resolution.
- One female 15-pin HD connector.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Available power cord lengths: 1/1.5/3/6 feet
- 4-, 8- and 16-port switches WxDxH (in):
- 16.66x7.58x1.75 (without supplied rackmount kit)
- 19x7.58x1.75 (with supplied rackmount kit)
- 32-port switches WxDxH: 19x10.17x3.5 in (483x258x89 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C)
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|NTI Part #||Hours||NTI Part #||Hours|
- Two female USB Type A connectors for keyboard and mouse.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Microsoft USB Intellimouse®, Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard/mouse, Gyration keyboard/mouse, Crystal Vision keyboard with touchpad, and IKEY combo keyboard/touchpad.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- UNIMUX-USBV-xHDUT: two additional transparent female USB Type A connectors for USB 1.1 (low/full speed) devices - USB touch screen monitor, CAC card reader, interactive whiteboard, barcode scanner, etc.
- Connect any type of USB device - fully transparent USB connectors.
- Switch USB 1.1 devices between connected computers.
- Regulatory Approvals
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant
- Two years
- Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation. (Cables not included)
- Use HDUSBVEXT-xx-MM to connect computers to the switch.
- Use USB male A to female A cables with HDUSBVEXT-xx-MM to extend USB beyond 15 feet.
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product