NTI ST-IPUSBVD-L-VW VGA/DVI USB KVM Extender Over IP with Video Wall Support
NTI ST-IPUSBVD-L-VW VGA VGA/DVI USB KVM Extender Over IP with Video Wall Support provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA/DVI monitors) access to a USB computer up to 492 feet (150 meters) over a Gigabit network using a single CAT5e/6 cable. The extender consists of the ST-IPUSBVD-L-VW local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video to local VGA and DVI monitors; and the ST-IPUSBVD-R-VW remote unit that connects to VGA and DVI monitors, microphone, speakers, and up to four USB devices (keyboard, mouse, flashdrive, web camera, or touchscreen display).
The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CAT5e/6 cable or a Point-to-Many connection via a Gigabit network switch. Support for multiple transmitters (Many-to-Many connections) requires a managed Gigabit network switch.
NTI ST-IPUSBVD-L-VW VGA/DVI USB KVM Extender Over IP with Video Wall Support Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) at 60Hz.
- Extend up to 492 feet (150 meters) in a Point-to-Point connection.
- Extend up to 656 feet (200 meters) in a Point-to-Point or Point-to-Many connection via a Gigabit network switch.
- The max distance between the switch and the local/remote unit is 328 feet (100 meters).
- Built-in video converter and switch - supports digital DVI and analog VGA.
- Connect a VGA USB computer and DVI USB computer, and switch between sources using the front panel buttons.
- Both the transmitter and receiver support VGA and DVI monitors at the same time.
- Supports USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Connect a mouse, keyboard, flashdrive, web camera or touchscreen display.
- Supports video wall installations up to 8x16 screens.
- Displays can be rotated 180 and 270˚.
- Bi-directional Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source or display. IR transport channel can be forward or backward per the installation.
- Supports full-duplex RS232 up to 115200 baud.
- Manage transmitter/receiver connections and video wall configuration with built-in software or iOS/Android app.
- Applications using multiple transmitters and/or receivers require a managed Gigabit network switch with VLAN/IGMP and Jumbo frame support.
- When using multiple remote units, only one unit can have USB control over the source at any time.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Easily expandable - add receivers as you add control stations.
Why not buy this NTI ST-IPUSBVD-L-VW VGA/DVI USB KVM Extender Over IP with Video Wall Support today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).