NTI ST-C5USBVU-1000S Hi-Res VGA USB KVM Extender via CAT5
NTI ST-C5USBVU-1000S Hi-Res VGA USB KVM Extender via CAT5 provides local and remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor) access to a USB computer or NTI KVM switch up to 1,000 feet using CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable. Each ST-C5USBVU-1000S consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6 cable.
NTI ST-C5USBVU-1000S Hi-Res VGA USB KVM Extender via CAT5 Features:
- Industry-leading ultra high resolutions up to 2048x1536.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powdercoat finish.
- Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
- DDC2B emulation support for remote monitor.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Available with optional stereo audio and/or additional USB 2.0 (low/full speed) port for local and remote user.
- For the additional USB port on the local unit, connect any type of USB device (fully transparent USB connection).
- For the additional USB port on the remote unit, use to connect a USB printer, touch screen monitor, interactive whiteboard, or CAC card reader.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C5USBVU-1000S Hi-Res VGA USB KVM Extender via CAT5 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).