NTI ST-C5USBV-R-1000S VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender with Stereo Audio via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet
NTI ST-C5USBV-R-1000S VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender with Stereo Audio via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet allows up to eight remote users (8 USB keyboards, mice, and VGA monitors) to access one USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC) located up to 1,000 feet away using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Audio can be broadcasted to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and each remote location.
The VOPEX VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender system has two components: the VOPEX-C5USBVA-x broadcast unit, which connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections; and an XTENDEX® remote unit (ST-C5USBV(U/A/UA)-R-1000S) for each remote monitor, keyboard, and mouse. The units are interconnected by CAT5/5e/6 cable.
NTI ST-C5USBV-R-1000S VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender with Stereo Audio via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet Features:
- Industry-leading ultra-high resolutions up to 2048x1536.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Provides local KVM access.
- The local USB ports can also be used to connect printers, scanners, security cameras, etc
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add users.
- Supports DDC emulation and mixing.
- DDC mixing provides a table of resolutions that are common to each connected monitor).
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Optional support for remote USB touch screen monitors, CAC card readers, or interactive whiteboards.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Flash upgradeable.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C5USBV-R-1000S VGA USB KVM Splitter/Extender with Stereo Audio via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).