NTI ST-2FODVI-LC DVI Extender via Two Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
NTI ST-2FODVI-LC DVI Extender via Two Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable locates a single link digital DVI display away from a computer up to 4,920 feet (1,500 meters) using singlemode fiber optic cable and 1,640 feet (500 meters) using multimode fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a computer and a receiver that connects to a monitor.
NTI ST-2FODVI-LC DVI Extender via Two Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Supports computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Signal transmission via two strand singlemode or multimode LC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Using singlemode cable, extend to 4,920 feet (1,500 meters).
- Using multimode cable, extend to 1,640 feet (500 meters).
- Small form factor - allowing for easy connection and placement.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- No software to install.
- The DVI Optical Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- Remote DVI display monitoring for medical, military, aerospace, industrial and traffic control applications.
- Digital Flat Panel Displays (FPD), Plasma Display Panels (PDP) and projectors in conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital FPDs.
- Color LED signboards, FPDs and PDPs for information display at stadiums.
Why not buy this NTI ST-2FODVI-LC DVI Extender via Two Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).