NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-R HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, 1RU Rackmount
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-R HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, 1RU Rackmount allows you to simultaneously display real-time HDMI/DVI video from two, three, or four different sources on a single monitor. It is capable of displaying the video sources in quad, PiP, full, or custom mode. In custom display mode, each of the quadrants can be adjusted to any size and positioned to any location on the display.
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-R HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, 1RU Rackmount Features:
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, and Custom display modes.
- Custom Display Mode: the size, position and selection of any or all windows are customizable.
- 2- and 3-source viewing is possible with this method.
- Maintain input aspect ratio if desired-no stretching necessary.
- Layer display windows and adjust transparency of each video source display.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- HDMI features supported:
- Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
- Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
- Four-channel non-mixing or one channel mixing stereo with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio.
- Bandwidth up to 165 MHz
- Inputs: 2.25 Gbps
- Output: 2.0625 Gbps
- HDCP compliant.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
- Zoom, pan, and crop the image from any source to focus on key areas.
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources (e.g. source 1 and source 2 video are active while only source 3 audio is active).
- Multiple audio sources can be simultaneously active in any display mode or preset layout.
- Adjustable audio gain with VU level indicators for each input channel.
- A customized text label can be added for each video window to provide easy input identification (UMD).
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Use DVIA-HD-CNVTR-LC or DVI-HD-CNVTR DVI + Audio to HDMI Converters to pass and independently switch audio signals to the multiviewer.
- Control the multiviewer through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, keyboard/mouse commands, on screen display (OSD), front panel buttons, or IR remote.
- Cascade multiviewers to display video from any number of video sources on one screen.
- Each video source in the cascade can be controlled directly from the Web Server graphical user interface under Custom Mode Settings.
- Backup and restore multiviewer configurations.
- Supported output resolutions can be selected or set to auto detect optimal resolution from the monitor's EDID.
- Available options: desktop unit, 1RU rackmount unit, dual side-by-side rackmount units in 1RU
- Rackmount units can be mounted so that the front panel buttons are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Rackmount units include cable management shelf.
- All units can be purchased with a medical grade power supply for healthcare industries.
Why not buy this NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-R HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, 1RU Rackmount today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).