NTI SM-4X4-DVI-LCD DVI Video Matrix Switch
NTI SM-4X4-DVI-LCD DVI Video Matrix Switch routes video from up to 32 single link digital DVI video sources (computers, DVD players, satellite receivers, etc.) to up to 32 displays (LCD monitors, Plasma screens, DLP HDTVs, projectors, etc.).
NTI SM-4X4-DVI-LCD DVI Video Matrix Switch up to 32x32 Features:
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or IR remote.
- Supports DVI-D interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel displays.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Passes HDMI audio and video signal through DVI-I port.
- Transmit audio and video over a single cable with the DVI-HD-xx-MM male DVI-D to male HDMI cable.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal (with audio option).
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP is supported when connecting any one input to any one output (4x4 and 8x8 models only).
- HDCP is not supported when connecting one input to multiple outputs.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Built-in default EDID configuration tables for both PC and MAC.
- Dual default EDID configuration tables: high resolution without audio and TV resolution with audio.
- Optional 32x32 DVI Matrix Switch with internal 5V power supplies drives all connected ST-2FODVI-LC extenders on the output side.
- Connect up to 32 ST-2FODVI-LC extenders to the matrix switch to extend a DVI signal up to 4,920 feet away.
- Local extender unit is powered by the matrix switch - no power supply required.
Why not buy this NTI SM-4X4-DVI-LCD DVI Video Matrix Switch today?