NTI SM-16X12-15V-LCD VGA Video Matrix Switch
NTI SM-16X12-15V-LCD VGA Video Matrix Switch routes video from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) This switch can drive standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for external interfaces and coax cable connections via BNC connectors.
Signals from a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices, in essence creating a "matrix" pattern of interconnection possibilities. A single computer video output can be routed to one or more monitors. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connected to the original source. Each video output is buffered from each input, insuring signal integrity throughout the system.
NTI SM-16X12-15V-LCD VGA Video Matrix Switch Features:
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- IR remote control is standard with 8-input models and optional with 16- and 32-input models.
- NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) is included with the product.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
- Switch VGA video directly.
- Each output provides one video signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Video bandwidth is 200 MHz or greater.
- Supports 1920x1200 video resolution at a refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- Stand-by mode offers reduced power. Available on 8-input models.
- All units pass vigorous testing with 24 hr minimum burn in, heat testing, and load test of all ports.
- Digital Signage
- Trade shows.
- Conference and entertainment facilities.
- Command centers.
- Control rooms.
Why not buy this NTI SM-16X12-15V-LCD VGA Video Matrix Switch today?
NTI SM-16X12-15V-LCD VGA Video Matrix Switch Specification:
- Video Input
- Eight female 15-pin HD connectors.
- Impedance: 75 Ohms.
- Two female 15-pin HD connectors.
- 1920x1200 video resolution with no degradation.
- Impedance: 75 Ohms.
- Bandwidth: 200 Mhz, fully loaded.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Power consumption: 5 W
- Interface cables between the computers and the switch are required for proper operation.
- Recommended NTI video cables:
- VGA interface cable (VEXT-xx-MM).
- VGA to BNC cable (VINT).
- Cables not included.
- Video Matrix Switch
- IEC Line Cord, country-specific
- Infrared Remote Control with 2 AAA batteries
- DB9 female to RJ45 female adapter
- 5-ft CAT5e super flat patch cable
- Mounting hardware
- CD with manual, NTI Discovery Tool, and NTI Switch Control Program
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant
- Two years
- Combine NTI emulators and switches for complex applications.
- VGA EDID Emulator (VGA-EDID-EMLTR)
|NTI Part #||Desktop |
|Rack Size |
|SM-8X2-15V-LC||15.3x7.7x1.75 (without supplied rackmount kit)||1RU||19x7.7x1.75|
Compatible NTI Products