NTI SERIMUX-S-16DP SSH Console Serial Switch with Environmental Monitoring
NTI SERIMUX-S-16DP SSH Console Serial Switch with Environmental Monitoring delivers secure management of up to 32 serial devices via the internet, TCP/IP network, or dial-up modem connections. It combines the advanced security of Secure Shell v2 with unlimited access to remote network management.
NTI SERIMUX-S-16DP SSH Console Serial Switch with Environmental Monitoring Features:
- Operates on a hardened Linux system.
- Connect up to 32 devices with different baud rates, parity, and character length. Each switch also has one RJ45 connector for a local terminal.
- Eliminates the need to connect each device to an ASCII terminal or PC.
- Provides out-of-band access to network devices (servers, routers, network switches, and any other network devices allowing console operation using RS232).
- Connects to console serial ports using standard CAT5/5e/6 cables and cable adapters.
- Maximum cable length is 1000 feet (305 meters).
- Dual Ethernet and optional dual power provide redundant connectivity and power.
- Dual power option creates a redundant power system protecting the console switch from any power failure issues.
- USB port provides expanded logging storage, configuration export and additional functionality.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Gain access to servers without interrupting service to end-users; maintain optimal up-time.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
- Supports two sensors, including: temperature/humidity and water detection.
- When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, web page, and network management (SNMP).
- Power cycle without halting SUN host computer.
- No inadvertent "break" signals are generated to cause unintentional rebooting of SUN computers.
- Powerful diagnostic and event management features (data capture, notification and scripting) assist in the quick location of the source of equipment failures and minimize downtime.
- Enhanced security features to protect the system - Secure Shell (SSH v2), individual port authentication, HTTPS.
- Switching is simplified with programmable device names and menu-driven device selection.
- All configuration parameters are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Configuration parameters can be imported from USB Flash drive.
- Firmware upgradeable "in-field" through console port, Ethernet, or an attached USB Flash drive.
- 1RU case is standard. Includes rack mounting kit.
Why not buy this NTI SERIMUX-S-16DP SSH Console Serial Switch with Environmental Monitoring today?